Retiring Soon - open speculation

No one, really no one is interested in LEGO movie sets and this includes also the Sea Cow...

Someone has stated that Monster Fighters and Ninjago are sets for children and therefore the Temple will be the winner as HH is.

Clearly no - Monster Fighters sets are more sets for adults than for children except of the small ones.

Mauro

(Owner of 90 MRs... - sold one today at at 139.99 Euro :-) )

Edited by mauro23

8 minutes ago, valenciaeric said:

The last thing I need right now is any SSNs - it´s the DS of Architecture with a Speedorz price point.

I thought the DS of architecture was ESB? Which I am making good money on now less than a year after eol...

7 minutes ago, valenciaeric said:

5.5 years life for both. SSN is about an iconic a building as my local supermarket in Europe - ESB at least is recognisable but what will happen when the NY cityscape comes out is anyone´s guess.

In my opinion (which may not be very valuable or informed), the ESB's value will drop... we'll see.

8 minutes ago, valenciaeric said:

5.5 years life for both. SSN is about an iconic a building as my local supermarket in Europe - ESB at least is recognisable but what will happen when the NY cityscape comes out is anyone´s guess.

Honestly I can never tell if I am looking at SSN or CN Tower.

1 hour ago, mauro23 said:

No one, really no one is interested in LEGO movie sets and this includes also the Sea Cow...

Someone has stated that Monster Fighters and Ninjago are sets for children and therefore the Temple will be the winner as HH is.

Clearly no - Monster Fighters sets are more sets for adults than for children except of the small ones.

Mauro

(Owner of 90 MRs... - sold one today at at 139.99 Euro :-) )

Cmon, give it a rest. We know that you went in deep with Mars Rovers, does this good choice make you the godfather of lego investing?

Edited by Sozial
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sozial said:

Cmon, give it a rest. We know that you went in deep with Mars Rovers, does this good choice make you the godfather of lego investing?

You have to give him credit. Not only for his courage buying so many. But also how the hell he accomplished that. It was not easy to hoard 10 of these. Let alone 100+.

5 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

You have to give him credit. Not only for his courage buying so many. But also how the hell he accomplished that. It was not easy to hoard 10 of these. Let alone 100+.

I really do, but to mention it almost in every posting is just plain dumb.

• Like 4

Hahah, what a silly thing to justify an opinion by mentioning your achievements. Perhaps I also need to mention my academic graduate finance and engineering degrees at the end of every post: Look guys, I have achieved this so I'm right and you are wrong!

Damn silly and disrespectful.

Edited by JM123
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, JM123 said:

Hahah, what a silly thing to justify a opinion by mentioning your achievements. Perhaps I also need to mention my academic graduate finance and engineering degrees at the end of every post: Look guys, I have achieved this so I'm right and you are wrong!

Easy my friend. Easy!

- owner of a lonely heart -

36 minutes ago, JM123 said:

Hahah, what a silly thing to justify an opinion by mentioning your achievements. Perhaps I also need to mention my academic graduate finance and engineering degrees at the end of every post: Look guys, I have achieved this so I'm right and you are wrong!

Might as well. Some guy told me reward points don't count because he had an accounting degree.