Retiring Soon - open speculation

I'm only concerned about Hydra Fortress Smash lingering at TRU for an unacceptable time period. Other than that, it's a nice set with a short life. Something makes me wonder if the T-16 is really gone.

I looked at the Hydra Fortress for a long while today and then decided there were less risky plays to make.

unretiring soon.  there is a sold out reversal underway 

stuff like Braniac Attack, Ghost Droid Gunship, B-wing, Jedi Scout Spider Trike Electro - now AVAILABLE at US LEGO Shop at Home - previously SOLD OUT.

Snowspeeder is OOS for shipping at Target, Walmart, amazon and is on the way out.

chaos continues.

only chaos is on my computer.

Edited by cladner

8 minutes ago, cladner said:

unretiring soon.  there is a sold out reversal underway 

stuff like Braniac Attack, Ghost Droid Gunship, B-wing, Jedi Scout Spider Trike Electro - now AVAILABLE at US LEGO Shop at Home - previously SOLD OUT.

Snowspeeder is OOS for shipping at Target, Walmart, amazon and is on the way out.

chaos continues.

I'm still seeing sold out.

i was on US page.   i cleared my cookies and everything is back to sold out.  i should've tried ordering  - i had the GH house promo showing in my cart with 2 Droids.  Situation normal. Uh everything is under control.  Nothing to see here - move along move along.  '

13 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Snowspeeder is back, that's the only one I see.  If it was sold out?

this one i think is really going but not sold out at shop at home.  no more shipping stock at walmart or target.  3rd party seller only on amazon. still in stock at TRU so who knows.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, justapilgrim said:

If hydra smash stays sold out, quicksilver exclusive to that set I'm pretty sure. Short life if you want all the avengers from second movie

I think we'll see this one cluttering the shelves of your local TRU until Quicksilver is resurrected, and then killed off again.

7 minutes ago, valenciaeric said:

Jeez, that thing is never going to go away, is it? Pretty disappointing weekend as nothing of note has retired - not even the discounted exclusives have sold out.

Probably these news messages about Lego having production problems and that lego would be getting scarce during the holidays is all a fairytale.

10 minutes ago, BrickStanley74 said:

FWIW, I ordered a hulk smash and a hydra smash this weekend. My hulk smash was cancelled but the hydra smash states "waiting for new stock". Presumably, hulk smash is a goner, but hydra not just yet...

I had my brainiac attack cancelled also, so perhaps that is gone too.