Retiring Soon - open speculation

76014 Spider-Trike vs Electro is sold out.@ US LEGO Shop at Home.

all 2014 Minecraft sets at shop at home are limit 99 -  previously was limit 5 ... probably just a glitch.  The cave is having a tough time staying in stock with limit 99.

Edited by cladner

With a decent list of sales items in the US, this is going to be a busy time for trackig retiring items so I suggest putting a hot new items summary at the head of this page to track the most recent changes.

So far today, we have got at sold out status in the US.

Friends Mall, Pirates Black Bounty, Homing droid microfighter,

With a decent list of sales items in the US, this is going to be a busy time for trackig retiring items so I suggest putting a hot new items summary at the head of this page to track the most recent changes.

So far today, we have got at sold out status in the US.

Friends Mall, Pirates Black Bounty, Homing droid microfighter,

Black Bounty eh, is this a special edition Brick Friday ship?

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
52 minutes ago, Crustybeaver said:

Brick Bounty has been SOLD OUT once before so I'm not holding my breath on it staying that way.

I'm unbanned as my last order arrived! A Brick Bounty with a Gingerbread House promo! I'm tempted to order a Mini Cooper today but, I'd doubt that I'll get another promo even though it's added to cart. Is it me or is LEGO GB's Brick Friday "sale" yet another utter disappointment? Look at all the discount the Americans get compared to our measly 5%. At least you get an extra 5% for £100+ but, still a damp squib IMHO.

I'm pretty dure John Lewis will chop 10% of these in the New Year and you can buy >1.

Didn't you have buyer's remorse on the Brick Bounty? Since it's a Pirate ship (people love pirates), I have faith in this set and I think it will do far better than the 3E but, not quite in the same leagues as POTC BP/QAR and especially the IF and SC.

9 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

I'm unbanned as my last order arrived! A Brick Bounty with a Gingerbread House promo! I'm tempted to order a Mini Cooper today but, I'd doubt that I'll get another promo even though it's added to cart. Is it me or is LEGO GB's Brick Friday "sale" yet another utter disappointment? Look at all the discount the Americans get compared to our measly 5%. At least you get an extra 5% for £100+ but, still a damp squib IMHO.

I'm pretty dure John Lewis will chop 10% of these in the New Year and you can buy >1.

Didn't you have buyer's remorse on the Brick Bounty? Since it's a Pirate ship (people love pirates), I have faith in this set and I think it will do far better than the 3E but, not quite in the same leagues as POTC BP/QAR and especially the IF and SC.

I don't think you can compare the Black Bounty with the EEE. They are for different target groups. 

Personally I am very pleased with how EEE is performing. Also I dare to say it is not as hoarded as Black Bounty will be.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

US customers have a history of getting Lego cheaper. 

And with the $/DKK rising, a larger discount isn't a big surprise... 

Not sure fx matters when they set the discounts, but if I were the CFO (LoL), I would take it into account.

Take this with a grain of salt guys !!

Import of US sets into Europe isn't a topic at this rate anyways...

Guest TabbyBoy
11 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

I don't think you can compare the Black Bounty with the EEE. They are for different target groups. 

Personally I am very pleased with how EEE is performing. Also I dare to say it is not as hoarded as Black Bounty will be.

Is it the Black Bounty in Germany as it's the Brick Bounty here?  I know they are for different markets (resellers vs. those that resell LEGO) - just kidding. What I mean is that I think the BB may have a better post EOL % than the EEE but, time will tell. I think weathier people would rather pay over the odds to keep "Little Johnny" happy than "man in suit" ;-)  I lost faith in the EEE which is why I let them go to a fellow member at cost, the stickers drove me bonkers!

5 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Is it the Black Bounty in Germany as it's the Brick Bounty here?  I know they are for different markets (resellers vs. those that resell LEGO) - just kidding. What I mean is that I think the BB may have a better post EOL % than the EEE but, time will tell. I think weathier people would rather pay over the odds to keep "Little Johnny" happy than "man in suit" ;-)  I lost faith in the EEE which is why I let them go to a fellow member at cost, the stickers drove me bonkers!

No... it is called Black Bounty in Spain. Anyway... never mind.

Offcourse there will most probably more customers (kids) for the Brick Bounty. But therefore it is also widely available. If you sell EEE MISB you have nothing to fear from the stickers. The buyer will have to deal with them.

• Like 3

Guest TabbyBoy
15 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

No... it is called Black Bounty in Spain. Anyway... never mind.

Offcourse there will most probably more customers (kids) for the Brick Bounty. But therefore it is also widely available. If you sell EEE MISB you have nothing to fear from the stickers. The buyer will have to deal with them.

Hmmm... Could I sell the Black Bounty in the UK saying that it's a very rare misprinted box?  I'll be going to Barcelona soon and can take a look at the box to see if it's actually different.