Retiring Soon - open speculation

Sorry mine were bought on east coast and i should be retired as in it looks stupid in lego section by itself with no other JW sets. It was on top shelf at one. And I am hoping this is last big restock for them but as long as set stays above $80 on Amazon i am happy buying them. 

13 minutes ago, Mos_Eisley said:

Soooooo, I have to ask. Do you have a script set up or do you spend all day, every day on LEGO Shop at Home?

Great question but unfortunately neither is correct. I figured out how to see the full product catalogue at once and one check at midday and one in the evening shows the main status changes. Wish I was smart enought to script.......

1 hour ago, valenciaeric said:
1 hour ago, Mos_Eisley said:

Soooooo, I have to ask. Do you have a script set up or do you spend all day, every day on LEGO Shop at Home?

Great question but unfortunately neither is correct. I figured out how to see the full product catalogue at once and one check at midday and one in the evening shows the main status changes. Wish I was smart enought to script.......

You don't need a script - just the right tool(s). ;) They compensate your "weaknesses" and save you a lot of time.

Edited by Wildemar

And you can do this how exactly? Inquiring minds wanna know....................:blink: