Retiring Soon - open speculation

was it PS or PC or both that got a new box a couple months ago?

I've had fifteen Pet Shops and five Palace Cinemas delivered over the last two weeks and not one of them has arrived in a newly designed box. Can anyone confirm seeing a redesigned PC box? Tower Bridge and the T1 Campervan are the only sets I've got which have the new Creator Expert designs.

I've had fifteen Pet Shops and five Palace Cinemas delivered over the last two weeks and not one of them has arrived in a newly designed box. Can anyone confirm seeing a redesigned PC box? Tower Bridge and the T1 Campervan are the only sets I've got which have the new Creator Expert designs.

I've not only posted a pic that you can find in the PC thread and in this thread but I also got one PC with a new designed box at home.

• Like 1

I've not only posted a pic that you can find in the PC thread and in this thread but I also got one PC with a new designed box at home.

10232 X2.jpg

• Like 3

good, a nice sales spike so the decision would be made to extend production.  Not that Lego would do that though...

You're right I shouldn't buy anymore. Let it retire without getting my quota.

Guess I can put these on the back burner for another year then!

In the flesh, in a toy store on Oxford Street this Saturday. 
PC new box / PS old box. 

• Like 2

If they went through the trouble of refreshing the box... you'd think they can resize it as well to be inline with PR, DO etc.

this was 15 minutes of work for an intern. a box size change would be changes to photos, production lines, packing and shipping, shelving, planograms, and some other stuff.  a box size change would be significant, this means nothing really in regard to life expectancy.

• Like 1