Retiring Soon - open speculation

Maybe the reason for the European supply shortage in Modulars has something to do with this - was in the store with my SO so didn't get a chance to check the Seal code. But if they have decided to adjust the PC boxes to the new expert logo I doubt this is going anywhere soon.

IMAG0129.jpg

Please don't tell me that they have shrunk the box, I need to complete my big boy shelf!

Well that's (disgruntled) me off now, I think I'll calm down by throwing Friends Polybags at the Kangaroos that won't get off my yard. No I am not joking.

Please give us some video of that.  Not just the kangaroos... but them actually getting pelted with Friends polybags.  THAT I want to see.

• Like 1

Maybe the reason for the European supply shortage in Modulars has something to do with this - was in the store with my SO so didn't get a chance to check the Seal code. But if they have decided to adjust the PC boxes to the new expert logo I doubt this is going anywhere soon.

What is this going to do with the value of "old" boxes? I don't like this.

BFbqs07CUAAyNLU.jpg

Edited by hendrikdejager

LEGO Shop at Home selling RE again too...expect ship date Aug 9th

what's that hissing sound?

for a second i thought it was a leaking balloon, but no it was the sound of a thousand receipts being rustled in the wind.

chaos rules the day.  sold out - meaningless.  TOOS - sure it is.  limit 5 gone tomorrow.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 3

The TLG is not worried about resellers (IMO), but it would not surprise me if there is an office pool on how long this thread will get before Christmas.

Lego "retiring" sets is part of the culture, and it is worldwide. It is bigger than resellers and has been part of the Lego culture for some time. That being said, my bet is for over 400 pages. Go big or go home. 

• Like 1

IMAG0129.jpg

That's 2194 pieces, while the old had two more. So they changed a bit more than just the box. I wonder what...