Retiring Soon - open speculation

All right, fine...

Hey, davem1111 - could you please call the big wig from lego group? We want to make a business proposition. It involves breeding premiums, so he should be interested.

Now that is funny.  Your resetting it to that conversation.  I was referring to resetting it prior to that. LOL

IF it retires in july, there is no guarantee that the stock will last til July... 

Can it retire in July? Sure... With the detective's office, LEGO redesigned the expert badge again. The PC box also is quite large compared to DO and the front very dark in comparison with PR and DO. It has stickers (although they didn't bother me THAT much). It's price 139

Edited by Neosphinx

Sorry to be a partypooper...

but many people fellt the same way about Town Hall before it retired.

Well if you would apply basic company logic. Which one (if any) would you retire first? The one that generates the less income imo. I believe PS is less expensive to produce and since it's more popular will generate more income. Just like TH indeed... 

Where are we at with seal codes on PC ?

Any reported with 2015 ?

I posted some... somewhere. They had 15 codes.

All I am saying is... if PC goes in July it will be a big winner like TH. If it stays for two more years it will still make money. But not be a winner like Town Hall.

So if one really believes it goes in July. Why stop collecting them? Cause it is not so nice?  

No offense, but with posts like these (and your bizarre use of spaces and commas), you don't exactly make yourself look like a credible source.

While I second your remark theoretically, I know someone else here that is employing a weird sentence construction and improper use of words on a regular basis, but who is very well respected as a credible source, adviser and sage. So judging the credibility of a source by his/her orthography and grammar is somewhat off between here and the real world.

• Like 1

Just a quick refresher for some folks who recently posted in this thread.

* Forum Etiquette, civility, and rules. Even long time members can use a refresher. DO NOT post comments about deception, theft, etc... DO NOT argue with fellow members. DO NOT bully each other.

Please remember it is alright to ignore posts. Not every post needs a direct reply.

Members will be warned which may also include forum post approval by mods, suspension and even ban. http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/13226-threads-posts-about-questionable-behavior-will-not-be-tolerated/]Link *

• Like 2