Retiring Soon - open speculation

Oh grow up mike Eldorado,that's a cowards way out , youtube , eh do it now ,what an idiot you sound like .grow up ,take the advice or go away and play with your teddy

This emoticon - :P indicates a certain degree of jest, which you obviously did not catch.

I'm not gonna post any more responses to you rants, have a good day.

• Like 1

Oh grow up mike Eldorado,that's a cowards way out , youtube , eh do it now ,what an idiot you sound like .grow up ,take the advice or go away and play with your teddy

No offense, but with posts like these (and your bizarre use of spaces and commas), you don't exactly make yourself look like a credible source.

• Like 1

Or, you know, maybe an insane idea, stop worrying about retirement dates, develop a plan and hit your goals early. That way, you really don't care when something retires.

I know...crazy talk around these parts. Lol

+1.  This, folks.  Read it, and live by it.  While everyone is scrambling for PS and PC, I've been quietly putting away a few PR each month, no hassle orders on Amazon Prime, no tax, free shipping.  

I dont really value your opinion,its called proper punctuation,I gave what I was told earlier and I got abuse, ok dont fret yourself ,get on with your life.

Well be sure to keep us posted on what your friends at Lego have to say. I can tell you're the type to have great connections -- you seem like a real people person!

• Like 3

I'll summarize for everyone....

Hxckid88 is no longer the worst typos, Grammer, speller on brickpicker. I held that crown proud for past 3 in a half years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

So, that's a year & a half...?
  • Like 4

Woa, what's with the vibe?  We're missing the far important questions here.  Let me get your help.   What color is my PC box?  Black and Gold, or Blue and White?  Also, how *do* they fit all the pieces for that limo in the box.  I'm not sure the limo is built to minifig scale...

PC%20Color_zpsprqpfdp4.jpg

PalaceCinemaAmazonDescription_zpsade9daa

Edited by diablo2112
  • Like 4