Retiring Soon - open speculation

Almost a month with 60052 Sold Out everywhere but US/Canada.  My local TRU refreshed stock this week, and got lots of 60050 back, but no 60051 & 60052.  Previously, TRU got fresh stock on these sets all the time, its been a good seller.  I do see TRU has online stock, but for whatever reason, they didn't refresh my local stores.

This is either a long hiatus for some reason like part shortage, or something else is up with this.  Surprise EOL?

Edited by diablo2112

no i mean that LIMITEREN tag or whatever is applied to Simpsons house on Lego.de(Germany) right?

Hi, 

not sure what you mean. In Germany Simpsons House is limited to 5. It has the "hard to find" tag. Only set in retiring soon section is Exo Suit right now.

Hi, 

not sure what you mean. In Germany Simpsons House is limited to 5. It has the "hard to find" tag. Only set in retiring soon section is Exo Suit right now.

Ok thanks!  I thought I read it a few days back but I cant check Legoshop Germany to make sure.  Does Maersk Line Triple E have Limitern tag also like lego US?

p.s. sorry for butchering the German language but I think the tag that is given is limitiert right?

Edited by vexxet

Ok thanks!  I thought I read it a few days back but I cant check Legoshop Germany to make sure.  Does Maersk Line Triple E have Limitern tag also like lego US?

EEE is sold out of several weeks in Germany now. Not sure when that happened exactly. Looks like it wont come back over here since its on retiring soon page in US.