Retiring Soon - open speculation

A bunch of people went in big with this set because they saw what the ice dragon did post retirement..........good luck with that.

It'lll be fine but thanks. ^^'

http://www.ebay.fr/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=lego+golden+dragon&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

(do not believe when I say it's a huge winner, I do not try to convience anyone for what is going on across the pond)

edit: ok, I see the white dragon now (set 2260). Impressive for a $20 set, but the golden dragon ($30) is already performing very well here (x2 to x2.5 RRP) and it has just been retired in europe...

Edited by biniou

I have a question for euro folks: any idea why on LEGO Shop at Home PS is 10 euro more than PC?  They're the same MSRP in the US.  I was looking at the Netherlands LEGO Shop at Home site, but I would assume the pricing is constant across the euro zone.

Look, there is also no reason for the detective's office to be 10

Edited by biniou
  • Like 1

What does make sense in EU anyway?

I like Schengen...

PC came out after PS, so inflation doesn't explain the difference.  I was hoping to hear 

I'm sure there is some logic in it. but they never change prices  as far as I know. And how they decide which country pays less then another, your guess is as good as mine.

Edited by Neosphinx

Sometimes I just wish those 4200 pieces are used for a different landmark, not the Tower Bridge. Its not welknown enough.

Brits are known for their people, not architecture.

Imagine a 4200 piece Great Wall of China, St Basilica church, Golden Gate bridge, The Pyramid and/or Sphynx statue, ...

Sometimes I just wish those 4200 pieces are used for a different landmark, not the Tower Bridge. Its not welknown enough.

Brits are known for their people, not architecture.

Imagine a 4200 piece Great Wall of China, St Basilica church, Golden Gate bridge, The Pyramid and/or Sphynx statue, ...

Great Wall of China UCS would be mighty cool... you can just keep buying them and add more sections

• Like 2