Retiring Soon - open speculation

10218 pet shop is only availabe at SAH.

Is is eol eminent?

I don't think anyone on this site has any inside information on whether the Pet Shop is retiring, however it's quite common at this time of year for stock to sell out at retailers. If it was going I feel it would have been long gone by now, I imagine Pet Ship will end production towards the end of 2015

• Like 1

I would guess that the advent of the Kwik E Mart will herald the retirement of the Simpsons house. The lack of modulars is interesting, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say they probably aren't all being retired this year...

Why? I would think just the opposite. There would be renewed interest in the Simpsons House IMO.
  • Like 1

I would guess that the advent of the Kwik E Mart will herald the retirement of the Simpsons house.  The lack of modulars is interesting, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say they probably aren't all being retired this year...

I would hope the same also just because i haven't gotten a few of the modulars like the palace cinema and parisian thinking they wouldn't be gone. They still have a kragled parisian on display so id hope its coming back. 

Stopped by lego store in Kansas City and similar - no modular buildings at all, no T1, no Simpsons House, no Sea Cow. They did have TB, ToO, Ewok V, Sandcrawler, lots of Fairground Mixers, and 2 Tumblers.

oh yes I forgot about the Seacow. They had a few and a kragled one on display. (im speculating about the kragling)They did have sandcrawler also not sure about TB as the box is always there on display but usually empties. although the investment potential it doesnt interest me to own. 

PS is in the new 2015 catalog, along with the other 3 newer modulars. I would bet it is not going any time soon, but could behave like what GE did in 2014 as we go deeper into 2015.

Saw that. I also noticed TB, SOH, T1, Ewok,  and of course DS were in there. Interestingly gone where R2 and Red 5 X Wing

Saw that. I also noticed TB, SOH, T1, Ewok,  and of course DS were in there. Interestingly gone where R2 and Red 5 X Wing

Got to make room for Slave 1, Tie Fighter and possible a large Hoth set? I'd be surprised if Red 5 made it to May 4th, and if it does, I think it would be a prime candidate to get a discount.

Just flipped through the January 2015 catalog and saw the picture with TH, PC, and PR together with the tagline "Combine these LEGO Modular Buildings: Parisian Restaurant, Pet Shop, Palace Cinema, and the New Detective's Office!".

C'mon, Lego! At least get the stupid picture to match what you are selling!