Retiring Soon - open speculation

As far as superheroes/star wars etc sets with reappearing figures I think you are better to look at breaking up the theme, eg original trilogy vs prequels, batman or justice league, avengers, x-men guardians of the galaxy. I would say out of that lot there will be sets that do better than others due to their sub-theme. Try not to look at the figures invidually so much.

The lego technic 42007 moto cross bike is OoS on LEGO Shop at Home. Available on Nov. 4th.

I would say that it's quite early for this set. Not that much, but interesting enough to see some potential.

It's in my "could be a winner" list, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it "sold out" before Xmas. :)

The lego technic 42007 moto cross bike is OoS on S@H. Available on Nov. 4th.

I would say that it's quite early for this set. Not that much, but interesting enough to see some potential.

It's in my "could be a winner" list, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it "sold out" before Xmas. :)

it should do pretty well.

The lego technic 42007 moto cross bike is OoS on LEGO Shop at Home. Available on Nov. 4th.

Currently 25% off at Amazon UK too. Might be worth picking up a few.

TH is now available on Amazon.de, Amazon.fr and Amazon.it (directly, not marketplace) with a ship date of October 28. I wonder if this might mean more are on the way for the US as well?

Amazon.es will also get Town Hall 28 October and as I said in another topic, a friends toy shop already received restock of all modulars except GE on the beginning of this week. I still think TH will retire before PS, but I speculate it will retire after christmas, beginning of next year, at least in Europe, but I also think the same may happen in US.

Well it is also strange that Grand Emporium appears as TOOS in Amazon, but it lets you complete the order. No date in this case for when it will be available. It was also strange that GE went to backorder in Lego LEGO Shop at Home Europe and hours after that to available again.

I think people have got AA all wrong.  The appeal isn't as a Batman set, it's as the only Lego psychiatric hospital on the market, and only the second ever produced.  If your Lego town doesn't have an AA, where will your troubled minifigs go for treatment?  This is why I foresee big returns for AA, though I still think it should come with Mr. Freeze...

• Like 1

I think people have got AA all wrong.  The appeal isn't as a Batman set, it's as the only Lego psychiatric hospital on the market, and only the second ever produced.  If your Lego town doesn't have an AA, where will your troubled minifigs go for treatment?  This is why I foresee big returns for AA, though I still think it should come with Mr. Freeze...

To the streets to beg for change and do whatever else. That is if your Lego town is an American city.

Just remember when the Batman Ayslum does get ready to retire are you guys who said its a dud will never be worth anything, just like the HH and SSD will be panic buying this set, so I think it will be out for one more year and I hope it is don't wait to the last minute like most have been doing on the other Exclusives that just about done.