Retiring Soon - open speculation

4 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I have delivery and shipping available.

IMG_5857.jpeg

It’s still avail for both near me, the Pacific Northwest.. would be nice if this went gently into the night but probably will be dumped nationwide during the holidays for $60 in pallets for all the Timmy’s out there who love office politics humor.

Edited by Billy Brick
Typo
  • Like 2

It's sold out at Lego SAH at the moment but we all know that doesn't mean much

I have 15-20 stores in my region that still have it locally so it's available 

I've picked them up whenever i find them without the damn wiring wrapped around them....Minty boxes as a certain someone on this forum used to preach....(Miss u Ed)

And like others have said who knows how many walmart has or better yet how many of these have been massively hoarded

I'm in northeast, not sure if that's why we are seeing different things. In any case, likely will come back. But my FOMO kicked in and I bought a bunch. I don't mind supply as much as big whales that accumulate at significant discounts. With this set, I dont believe there were any channels available to score heavy discounts, even if "you know what you are doing"...

So this should hit $200 fairly quickly once eol for good. and if its really gone from lego in october and walmart follows suit soon, this will be the apartments v2

45 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Small update to those that care about this set as much as me lol

All my shipments are coming from across the country from a dozen + stores. 1 here, 3 there....

Does store fulfilled orders indicate none left at the warehouses? I would think so..

Flip side is Im getting bashed up boxes probably

By 1 guy 🤣

You even got some from my store. 

IMG_2601.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 9/22/2024 at 10:20 AM, skinsfan0521 said:

In store a while ago on clearance. At my store, there was very limited stock. In my experience, Sam's is not like Costco with their discounted stock. 

20 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

Small update to those that care about this set as much as me lol

All my shipments are coming from across the country from a dozen + stores. 1 here, 3 there....

Does store fulfilled orders indicate none left at the warehouses? I would think so..

Flip side is Im getting bashed up boxes probably

Had one locally but the box was bashed up so looking elsewhere.