41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

Guest brickcrazyhouse

anyone know if maryland stores still have them? Or Raleigh? I havnt been up in a week

as of today none on the floor like last week might be in back didn't ask

I have one on the way to him as well.  Wow already 300!  I imagine he'll do well with them.

Is that Ben Bernanke disguised as Mark from GB? He got bore of buying T-bills and mortgages and now have to corner the 41999 market? The market is so distorted right now that he's keeping a floor in the 300s. I hope his powder is still dry for the foreseeable future.

Is that Ben Bernanke disguised as Mark from GB? He got bore of buying T-bills and mortgages and now have to corner the 41999 market? The market is so distorted right now that he's keeping a floor in the 300s. I hope his powder is still dry for the foreseeable future.

I love this forum, LoL.  We team up against the people messing w/ the market

Sorry but I don't understand this hatred. Business is business and there are risks to every move. Arent we all investors? Dont we all support ambition? It takes a lot of balls and capital to buy 300 crawlers. Think of the risk he's taking. If you dont want your crawlers to be affected by him in the future then sell them all now and get ahead. What's his info? I'll sell him my crawlers.

Sorry but I don't understand this hatred. Business is business and there are risks to every move. Arent we all investors? Dont we all support ambition? It takes a lot of balls and capital to buy 300 crawlers. Think of the risk he's taking. If you dont want your crawlers to be affected by him in the future then sell them all now and get ahead. What's his info? I'll sell him my crawlers.

I agree with you, everyone has and should have their own business plan.  If you have 5 and happy with making a 100% profit, then be happy selling them at your price.  If that person wants to gamble and risk having 500 to sell 5 years down the road, good for them.  I can't wait to see what happens. 

I think the post(s) with the guys personal info shld be deleted. Let's have some common courtesy to fellow buyers/investors here. Geez do you want the guy to get hate mail from people with the misguided notion that there is anything wrong with buying 300 on the open market.

• Like 1

I think the post(s) with the guys personal info shld be deleted. Let's have some common courtesy to fellow buyers/investors here. Geez do you want the guy to get hate mail from people with the misguided notion that there is anything wrong with buying 300 on the open market.

I was going to add this. He is paying secondary market prices, the prices set by people wanting to sell, and his personal details gets plastered on here?

Nice way to treat customers. 

Can anything be done about those (bleeped) listing items under MPN 41999 that arent a crawler?

If on eBay, it's a violation called "Keyword Spamming" and can be reported.

However, eBay tends to ignore reports by competitors (people who sell the same sort of thing as the person they're reporting), so unless a lot of buyers-only report, it probably won't do much good.

He may be out of powder.....using smoke now. First 2 were cash...next one was cash from ebay....last one was credit card. I hope he sells these for a grand per in 3 to 5 years! I can't wait to see how he does....I am pulling for him! I thought I had nats dropping close to 20k on lego so far this year...this guy is the chief....checking in at over 6 figures and still firing! Tally ho, govenor!

He may be out of powder.....using smoke now. First 2 were cash...next one was cash from ebay....last one was credit card. I hope he sells these for a grand per in 3 to 5 years! I can't wait to see how he does....I am pulling for him! I thought I had nats dropping close to 20k on lego so far this year...this guy is the chief....checking in at over 6 figures and still firing! Tally ho, govenor!

That's pretty ridiculous considering he just spend close to 100k on Crawlers.  We are currently talking his book on his behalf.  I'm extremely surprised people haven't jacked up the prices on Ebay knowing he's coming in with the bids and then start a bear raid on him.  I can't model the supply and demand to determine the current price.  I'm definitely pulling for him too but how much cheaper will it be without the 200 or so bid by him on Ebay?  I think everyone knows the answer to that one.  It's a parallel to all asset markets right now!