41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

Nope.  Resellers who buy one or two 41999s go to heaven.  Resellers who buy over two go to hell.

ANYONE who buys 41999s from me goes to heaven.  That's right folks you hear it here first, buy from me and you go to heaven*.

*The heaven mentioned in this add refers to state of euphoria from buying an awesome set like 41999.  There is no mention or affiliation to any religion or believe ever existed on earth or planet Xenu.   

• Like 1

Nope.  Resellers who buy one or two 41999s go to heaven.  Resellers who buy over two go to hell.

It's what thy good Lego Cataloug says.

1. Thou Shalt have no other Lego-like products before Lego.

2. Thou Shalt not resell.

3. Thou Shalt not use coupons on elcusives

4. Thou shalt not wait in line at places like comic con just to get a minfigure so you can sell it on Ebay while some kid doesn't get one.

5. Thou shalt not have two monthly free polybags.

damn.....missed the heaven cut off by one. O well you can't win state every year!

I am pretty sure they wouldn't have let me in anyway

That mean i go to hell 5x quicker?

Yes. :)

Does anyone have anything remotely relevant or interesting to post to this thread? Instead of posting nonsense here how about scouring the Internets looking for Lego deals....

um... I think something just got interesting. Just explain to me what your post meant... in actual words. :)

Back on topic, the guy with the supposed 200 Crawlers must be the same guy that had something like 80+ about 3 weeks ago.

This was already discussed previously on the thread.

As I am writing this post, I looked up the guy on Instagram, user @mozzie1986. He has a picture of the Crawlers and stated that he's <slowClaps>past the 200 mark.</slowClaps>

Any idea what this guy's ebay username is? I would guess Mozzie1986 but I haven't checked.

Guest TabbyBoy

I personally think some employee snapping photos in a Lego warehouse.

My thoughts exactly... especially when seeing the LEGO outer boxes behind which LEGO do not send to customers, only retailers.  It's no surprise to me if we have LEGO employees on here trying to upset the apple cart.  The only exception I know of to the outer boxes being sent to customers is when I buy multiples of the same set from Asda Direct eg. my 15x 7938s came in 5x factory sealed LEGO7 boxes of 3.

As Leaningjowler said, let's get back to the thread.  Even though it should only say, "Buy 41999s and sell them for big profits  - end of."

My thoughts exactly... especially when seeing the LEGO outer boxes behind which LEGO do not send to customers, only retailers.  It's no surprise to me if we have LEGO employees on here trying to upset the apple cart.  The only exception I know of to the outer boxes being sent to customers is when I buy multiples of the same set from Asda Direct eg. my 15x 7938s came in 5x factory sealed LEGO7 boxes of 3.

As Leaningjowler said, let's get back to the thread.  Even though it should only say, "Buy 41999s and sell them for big profits  - end of."

Its not hard to get Lego boxes. I have quite a few of them - gotten them from Ebay sales, etc. I would like to just believe someone for once. What does this guy get out of lying?

And as far as the thread is concerned, aren't we all posting here just bored? If people are upset witht he lack of information, just lurk in another thread, right? :)

Its not hard to get Lego boxes. I have quite a few of them - gotten them from Ebay sales, etc. I would like to just believe someone for once. What does this guy get out of lying?

And as far as the thread is concerned, aren't we all posting here just bored? If people are upset witht he lack of information, just lurk in another thread, right? :)

No, every thread must be identical, and should only address sales information.

lol why don't you get started "scouring the internets" for a deal on a 41999. Let us know what you come up with.

I thought for sure someone was going to say "Two Internets is spelled Internet."

Then we'd have to :punish: them because we all know there is only one Internet, or do we? Maybe that's where this crawler collector got his 200+ sets? Maybe there is another ebay out there we don't know about!

Could really care less about punctuation in my posts. The Internets thing was a joke I am in IT so well aware. 

Just saying this thread has turned into useless banter. Isn't there a thread for that?

People that feel the need to knock others here for any reason really don't add any value. So many posts are just calling people out for how many sets they say they have and/or their opinions on retiring products etc.... 

Could really care less about punctuation in my posts. The Internets thing was a joke I am in IT so well aware. 

Just saying this thread has turned into useless banter. Isn't there a thread for that?

People that feel the need to knock others here for any reason really don't add any value. So many posts are just calling people out for how many sets they say they have and/or their opinions on retiring products etc.... 

I agree with the knocking on others, but at the same time what may be useless banter to you may be somewhat interesting to the rest of us. Thats why you can just simply move on in the thread or not participate in it anymore.

• Like 1

While I don't personally care what people's opinions are regarding future values, retirement dates, etc., what else do you expect people to discuss on a site like this? There are plenty of discussions on sales and deals. If that's all you want to see, then just stick to those kinds of posts.
  • Like 1

While I don't personally care what people's opinions are regarding future values, retirement dates, etc', what else do you expect people to discuss on a site like this? There are plenty of discussions on sales and deals. If that's all you want to see, then just stick to those kinds of posts.

Exactly. If Useless banter wasn't around, how would Congress make laws?

Well, maybe that isn't a good example... :crazy:

As a frequently normal consumer (not of Lego, obviously, but of many other things), I can say that we do usually notice and we often care quite a bit.

When someone gets a coupon that looks like a good deal, they're not best pleased to make the trek to the store just to find out there's a lot of fine print designed to make the thing hard to use on what they want to use it for.

There are a lot of "normal consumer" women just like me - moms, aunts, grandmas - and no doubt men, too, out to get a much desired set for little Johnny and when they find out the $150 set doesn't get the $15 off, it makes them mad.

Lego blew it on the coupon. Lots of the other anti-reseller stuff won't affect the general public (or any smart reseller, much), but the restriction on the coupon is a mistake.

Not to get "froggy" on you but, businesses restrict coupons all the time.  It is commonplace, especially on higher ticket items.  Most people readily accept these sort of restrictions.  I might not like the policy, but if I want a particular item, I will pay for it.  The same goes for LEGO sets.  The vast majority of LEGO sets are bought by and for children.  The kids don't use coupons and many parents have no other alternatives for buying exclusive LEGO sets in most cases.  The adults buying these sets for kids might get mad, but they will still buy the set because they have no other choice.   

Just saying this thread has turned into useless banther. Isn't there a thread for that?

Useless?

post-14194-0-58981200-1379003395.jpg

• Like 1