41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

Pics of your 200 crawlers or it never happened ...........

Ok, this is just my personal opinion, so please don't assume that other mods or admins see it the same way.

This "pics or it never happened" is something I just don't understand. For example, take that time I got that excellent deal that included Market Street for $60 and similar discounts on a bunch of valuable sets. If someone had asked me to post pics to "verify" I actually got it, do you really think I would post them just to prove something on here? I would say no. Quite honestly, when I get a great deal it makes no difference to me whether people on here believe or not, I will still make lots of money either way.

Even more, anyone that is coming here and posting fake deals or purchases just to look smart or gain some sort of reputation is what I would consider pathetic.

• Like 6

Ok, this is just my personal opinion, so please don't assume that other mods or admins see it the same way.

This "pics or it never happened" is something I just don't understand. For example, take that time I got that excellent deal that included Market Street for $60 and similar discounts on a bunch of valuable sets. If someone had asked me to post pics to "verify" I actually got it, do you really think I would post them just to prove something on here? I would say no. Quite honestly, when I get a great deal it makes no difference to me whether people on here believe or not, I will still make lots of money either way.

Even more, anyone that is coming here and posting fake deals or purchases just to look smart or gain some sort of reputation is what I would consider pathetic.

When someone tells something incredible.... as having 200 crawlers... people tend to want to see some ''proof'' not just because they do not believe it but because it would ALSO be great to see 200 crawlers in 1 room... simple as that...

I myself dont care if he has 200 or 150 or 5... but seeing 200 crawlers in 1 room on a photo would just be great... I dont believe it right now but I will believe it if he shows it once and even next time when he claims something I'll believe him... but i dont care either way

• Like 1

For me, it depends on who makes the statement.  If someone just joined the site today and comes into this thread to say they had 200 crawlers, I myself would like to see that this new member is not just starting "trouble" or killing the thread.  But hey, if you have the connections, and people that are willing to help out, anything is possible.

Back on topic, the guy with the supposed 200 Crawlers must be the same guy that had something like 80+ about 3 weeks ago.

This was already discussed previously on the thread.

As I am writing this post, I looked up the guy on Instagram, user @mozzie1986. He has a picture of the Crawlers and stated that he's <slowClaps>past the 200 mark.</slowClaps>

Don't be silly, there are no girls on the internet.

Why do I spend soo much time on the internet then?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Absolutely. Even more so, what do the people asking for proof get out of it? Oh, you don't have them? awesome, I proved you wrong now I feel better about my low self-esteem. Who...freakin...cares. It's called a <enter word for genitalia here> measuring contest and it literally does not matter. When we die, we all go to the same place - the ground.

If proof is needed though, I think we could just all ask for it in a much more polite way. And sometimes some of us ask for pictures just because we want to see it because it's awesome!

When someone tells something incredible.... as having 200 crawlers... people tend to want to see some ''proof'' not just because they do not believe it but because it would ALSO be great to see 200 crawlers in 1 room... simple as that...

I myself dont care if he has 200 or 150 or 5... but seeing 200 crawlers in 1 room on a photo would just be great... I dont believe it right now but I will believe it if he shows it once and even next time when he claims something I'll believe him... but i dont care either way

Exactly. I would want to see the great crawler pyramid. Beats the ones made out of beer cans that are normally in my places of living.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Lego-Technic-Limited-Edition-4x4-Crawler-Exclusive-Power-Function-Set-41999-/171124886071?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item27d7d68a37

Man that one got creamed. I think that will seriously affect the sets value. The box is a big draw - although I guess if you find someone who just wants to build it.