41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

If you read the terms .. as long as you can provide proof it was delivered to the GSP warehouse you are covered. The GSP deals with anything that happens from their warehouse to the international buyer

Honestly if you use GSP you are less likely to get scammed by a international buyer, it is alot more expensive for the buyer, but you are covered.if someone tries to pull a fast one they will have to try to scam a actual established company.

I just posted in "what LP you got" thread but You may be interested to see it here too....look....thats NZ auction....))))

Somebody is selling plate only....and......great price...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Technic-41999-Exclusive-Limited-Edition-Crawler-License-Plate-only-EK-06668-/181206434602?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2a30bec32a

P.S. thanks all for GSP....got it now.

Seriously?

You think anyone is going to sue Lego because they made more than 20,000 SE Crawlers?

Talk about tort abuse.

Yes lego will get sued .. recently naked juice got sued for falsely advertising the percent of fruit juice used in its products..... so what makes you think lego immune to a lawsuit?

You realize the only reason this is so HOT is because of the limited stock ... You really think if this was around for 2 years with unlimited supply people would even take a second look at this set ..

I just posted in "what LP you got" thread but You may be interested to see it here too....look....thats NZ auction....))))

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Technic-41999-Exclusive-Limited-Edition-Crawler-License-Plate-only-EK-06668-/181206434602?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2a30bec32a

I want to sell mine #19975..anyone?

Hilarious.......whats so cool about that number I wonder?

I saw an ebay listing last night proclaiming that the particular crawler for sale is '"1 of the first 1,000."

Um....

I know that no one here would pay that stupid price but just in case anyone is considering buying this one......don't! The seller looks like a skeezer. The MISB pictured is not the one you will receive. Nowhere in the description does it state that. No refunds is clearly stated though Smdh

I feel like someone very skillful could easily counterfeit this .. prob alot easier to do than making money just saying! .. best advice stay away!

yep..ask that guy who is printing real money (Euro and Dollar bills) on small bricks.....flat 1x2 bricks....You know what I am talking about, right?

here we go:

http://thebrickblogger.com/2012/03/lego-money/

Let's not get into a Tort reform argument on here, I don't want to know Exobro's opinions ;)

I don't think we will be seeing any lawsuits, or any more crawlers than 20,000. Lego is an extremely reliable company, they keep their word on many things. 

Just look at their commitment passed down by their founder not to do any strictly war related themes. They've done that so far. I think we will be quite fine with our 20,000 Lego crawlers, so I continue to suggest buying them. 

So ... what happened with the Orc forge? Lego does pull dirtbag moves once in awhile .. just sayin