41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

Why would you be tired of hearing that?  This is an investment (reselling) site.  That's how resellers make money, by buying multiples of sets and reselling them.

You are 100% correct, sometimes I forget that and my emotions get the better of me.....it is what it is, I will be more mindful of my comments and opinions moving forward. I just think that most everyone can share their views and opinions, why is it different if I'm a MOD? Anyhow, your response is 100% correct as I stated so there will be no more greed comments from me.

I'm 20 years old, in college and don't work besides "playing" with the Lego market, it's more fun than greed for me. I've been doing this since I was 12 years old, and been doing it quite well. I consider myself fortunate to have 20+ of this set not greedy. Someday a collector will thank me for keeping his set perfectly mint and ready for his collection.. If I could have bought 100 or 200 of this set I would have. I'm not going to sugar coat it and say I don't like money. I like this site but it is really an investing site, and this is a means to make money by delivering a product to a buyer that they can't obtain elsewhere or for a better price than they can obtain elsewhere, does that mean I maybe made someone else miss out on a Lego set once or twice in my life? Yes it does, but I can live with that, and with making quite a bit of money as well... 

If I can get more of these sets tomorrow, and thursday, and friday than I will, and won't really feel bad about it. It's a bad@$$ set and I enjoy just looking at them, built one for myself and hope to see the others become profits than I can put into more Legos! 

And Stephen's totally allowed his own opinions guys, I tend to agree with him on most things so it's not a big deal if he calls me and Rich greedy. Because probably in some ways we are. 

• Like 1

I'm 20 years old, in college and don't work besides "playing" with the Lego market, it's more fun than greed for me. I've been doing this since I was 12 years old, and been doing it quite well. I consider myself fortunate to have 20+ of this set not greedy. Someday a collector will thank me for keeping his set perfectly mint and ready for his collection.. If I could have bought 100 or 200 of this set I would have. I'm not going to sugar coat it and say I don't like money. I like this site but it is really an investing site, and this is a means to make money by delivering a product to a buyer that they can't obtain elsewhere or for a better price than they can obtain elsewhere, does that mean I maybe made someone else miss out on a Lego set once or twice in my life? Yes it does, but I can live with that, and with making quite a bit of money as well... 

If I can get more of these sets tomorrow, and thursday, and friday than I will, and won't really feel bad about it. It's a bad@$$ set and I enjoy just looking at them, built one for myself and hope to see the others become profits than I can put into more Legos! 

And Stephen's totally allowed his own opinions guys, I tend to agree with him on most things so it's not a big deal if he calls me and Rich greedy. Because probably in some ways we are. 

Can we see pics of your crawlers, please?

• Like 2

I'd like to pick up a few more.  I was real disappointed when my Toys R Us orders were canceled.  If they come available on the TRU website again and I can slip a couple orders in, you betcha I'm going to try to make them honor that $170 price.  I don't have a Lego store within 2 hrs of me and my wife would kill me if I made a 4 hr trek to pick up some crawlers for cash (I could call ahead).  I might call some stores tomorrow and see if I can have a couple shipped to a friends house.  I'd have to use my wife's credit card I guess.  I'm also tempted to try to get a couple for $400 each, but I know my money is best spent elsewhere right now.

Speaking like a true capitalist! +1

Sure, as soon as we see the "true" original Lego set for girls ;)

PM me if you want pics, can't send them til tomorrow morning, at our storage area! 

No pm, I think a lot of people would like to see. 

As for the gryffindor set, how is this?

post-14160-0-16135800-1377659081_thumb.j

I only have the backdrop handy because I parted out the set for my own collection of bricks (what can I say, I like the colors  :thumbsup: )

Oh and btw, don't call me out. I never post BS on BrickPicker. 

• Like 2

No pm, I think a lot of people would like to see. 

As for the gryffindor set, how is this?

attachicon.gifPhoto on 8-27-13 at 11.04 PM.jpg

I only have the backdrop handy because I parted out the set for my own collection of bricks (what can I say, I like the colors  :thumbsup: )

Oh and btw, don't call me out. I never post BS on BrickPicker. 

Hah I didn't care if you had the set thats not what I was saying... check my store I have it sealed . I cared that you assume you know a lot about Legos... that is not the original Lego set for girls. So there is some BS you posted on Brickpicker..

• Like 2

Hah I didn't care if you had the set thats not what I was saying... check my store I have it sealed . I cared that you assume you know a lot about Legos... that is not the original Lego set for girls. So there is some BS you posted on Brickpicker..

OOOOO ouch. Sorry for starting a discussion about the possible origins of "girl oriented" sets. Instead of you know, just bragging constantly about "employees" and obscene amounts of LEGO sets. In 4 months when I am 20, I hope to be just like you. 

Exobro calls out kerrmando. Kerrmando calls out exobro. Exobro says don't call him out.

Yeahbutwhat?

Diabolos, I've never seen him post ANY pics until just now ever. You guys know I always post proof of my stuff. 

• Like 1

OOOOO ouch. Sorry for starting a discussion about the possible origins of "girl oriented" sets. Instead of you know, just bragging constantly about "employees" and obscene amounts of LEGO sets. In 4 months when I am 20, I hope to be just like you. 

Diabolos, I've never seen him post ANY pics until just now ever. You guys know I always post proof of my stuff. 

Which one is more braggadocious in the end? I'll let ya'll decide. If any of you would ever like to come by our Lego Storage Area and check it out its 3906 Redbud Road in Richmond Va. If you'd like to see part of my personal collection that you can check out the gallery section, where several months ago (before exo"bro") was a member I posted pictures of some more of my inventory. 

If anyone would like to see or hear more just PM me and I'll text you some pics. Got some fun stuff to show off if you guys would like me too!

First time I've attached a pic, hope this works. These are the 12 a my house, plus another not shown that will go to my personal collection, the rest are at Sean's house, I'll post them tomorrow! 

Which one is more braggadocious in the end? I'll let ya'll decide. If any of you would ever like to come by our Lego Storage Area and check it out its 3906 Redbud Road in Richmond Va. . If you'd like to see part of my personal collection that you can check out the gallery section, where several months ago (before exo"bro") was a member I posted pictures of some more of my inventory.

If anyone would like to see or hear more just PM me and I'll text you some pics. Got some fun stuff to show off if you guys would like me too!

Lol k. And how have I been bragging, kerr"man"do?

I've never posted any pics. Nobody's ever called me out, and I've never called out anyone else. I don't care. I thought you just wanted to see 20+ crawlers lined up all purty, but apparently you were calling him a liar and daring him to prove otherwise. Not cool. And as for the Gryffindor thing... Not to get too personal, but I think you may be overdue for a standard Sense of Humor injection. I'm pretty sure Kerr was just ragging on you for giving him sh*t.

Peace, fellas. Put your balls back on the leash.

I've never posted any pics. Nobody's ever called me out, and I've never called out anyone else. I don't care. I thought you just wanted to see 20+ crawlers lined up all purty, but apparently you were calling him a liar and daring him to prove otherwise. Not cool. And as for the Gryffindor thing... Not to get too personal, but I think you may be overdue for a standard Sense of Humor injection. I'm pretty sure Kerr was just ragging on you for giving him sh*t.

Peace, fellas. Put your balls back on the leash.

Do you go around claiming you have 20+ of an extremely hard-to-find set? No. So my bad for asking for proof. Sometimes it's necessary on this site lmfao. 

I guess I just don't understand the necessity of proof in this situation. We know that if there's one set people are working their butts off to get more, it's this one. We already know of at least one guy who has 83 and counting. We know that most of us use trust sparingly in forums, anyway. And we know that even if Kerrmando is a big fat liar with stinky doo doo in his underwear, it won't make a lick of difference to Exobro's quality of life. It was an unnecesary altercation spurred by common human traits that are better left elsewhere during civilized conversation. The only good thing that came of it was a nice picture of 12 Crawlers lined up all purty.

• Like 1