41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

I am more worried about my wife than TLG.

HA!

My wife's favorite phrase regarding LEGO: "Do you really want to spend your time selling LEGOs on the Internet?"

Those that know, will realize that is not a question.

Clearly she is against buying more that one 41999.

• Like 1

I have been keeping an eye on eBay auctions and about 15 sets have been added since this morning. This isn't exact but very close. It will be interesting to see what impact the newly sold sets have on the market. I now have 4 and I am debating what to do. I feel like the price is going to rise but it would also be nice to quickly profit. I don't need the money so I don't need to sell but making money is good obviously and I know I could make a good bit right away.

HA!

My wife's favorite phrase regarding LEGO: "Do you really want to spend your time selling LEGOs on the Internet?"

Those that know, will realize that is not a question.

Clearly she is against buying more that one 41999.

To paraphrase Jerry Maguire: "Show her the money!"

And anyway a man needs a hobby.

I have been keeping an eye on eBay auctions and about 15 sets have been added since this morning. This isn't exact but very close. It will be interesting to see what impact the newly sold sets have on the market. I now have 4 and I am debating what to do. I feel like the price is going to rise but it would also be nice to quickly profit. I don't need the money so I don't need to sell but making money is good obviously and I know I could make a good bit right away.

that's a nice dilemma to have.

well I just swiped the only 3 Crawlers remaining on the shelf here in the islands and the dude told me that their shipment arrived last friday. dont know how much they had originally but 3 is all they had according to him. i wonder if their "last" shipment of crawlers actual arrived yet or if this is it?!

Lol, guys no duh that the price will dip slightly. But this was most likely (99.98%) the last batch of crawlers any store will see. 

I just got 4 crawlers today, Luck or lego producing more?

It's been known that the last wave shipment would hit stores today. Like I said earlier, BrickBabe and I have been keeping tight tabs on our local LEGO Store 41999 inventory. She and I posted a couple weeks ago saying there would be a shipment today. That proved true. 

Lol, guys no duh that the price will dip slightly. But this was most likely (99.98%) the last batch of crawlers any store will see. 

It's been known that the last wave shipment would hit stores today. Like I said earlier, BrickBabe and I have been keeping tight tabs on our local LEGO Store 41999 inventory. She and I posted a couple weeks ago saying there would be a shipment today. That proved true. 

Not in my store lol

Im too lazy to track through this thread to identify the first poster who alerted everyone to this Aug. 26 wave of crawlers. Exobro perhaps? But it's much appreciated. It's contributions like that that make me really value this site and community. I would not have thought to check again this week otherwise.

• Like 2

One of the chick at the Lego store let me play with the store copy when I was there 766 out of 20,000.  They had 15 at the store so she told me I should try it out since it's such a big purchase and they would all be gone by the end of the week.  There are 4 Lego stores with 20 miles from where I live so there probably should be some left.  I'm not sure if I should just clean them all out.  I know the store copies of all the sets end up in plastic totes.  I have also seen the staff break up the pieces off those totes early morning, maybe some of those pieces might end up in pick-a-brick wall in a few months.  I'm not sure how many outlets of Lego stores are in the world so it's safe to say a few hundred of them is off circulation since they each have 1 in store display. 

One of the chick at the Lego store let me play with the store copy when I was there 766 out of 20,000.  They had 15 at the store so she told me I should try it out since it's such a big purchase and they would all be gone by the end of the week.  There are 4 Lego stores with 20 miles from where I live so there probably should be some left.  I'm not sure if I should just clean them all out.  I know the store copies of all the sets end up in plastic totes.  I have also seen the staff break up the pieces off those totes early morning, maybe some of those pieces might end up in pick-a-brick wall in a few months.  I'm not sure how many outlets of Lego stores are in the world so it's safe to say a few hundred of them is off circulation since they each have 1 in store display. 

The closest LEGO store to me does not have a 41999 display piece. 

• Like 1