41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

^oh man, I would leave that alone. 

Back to the crawler, makes it more interesting...better to have a forum with members discussing differing perspectives/thoughts than a 'herd of sheep' all the time.  I'm sure this topic alone has increased the traffic on this site for Aug.   

Guest ph4tb0i

Back in stock at Sherway/Fairview Mall in Toronto, Canada. Seems like they got a ton of them (sorry Amerifriends :P). 

Get em' while you can!

Guest ph4tb0i

What you don't think I'll make a trip to Canada?

Limit 2 per customer. It's a loooong roadtrip from Alabama (though I'll take you out for lunch/dinner if you do come here to buy crawlers! :D)

For fellow Canadians.. Toysrus.ca shows 41999 as In Stock and order online only... I just ordered a couple so we'll see what happens. The current status of this part of my order is:

IN STOCK:
You can expect to receive your
item(s) between 29/08/13 and 04/09/13.

That would be sweet if it goes through.

For a moment there I did not see the ".ca" and was excited until I checked the TRU US page lol

I edited my post to be a little clearer. Sorry to get you guys all excited. :)

(though it's about time we, as Canadians, may get a small leg up on you guys even if it is $249.99+tax! :))

bp_1377230555__age.jpg

I almost fell out of bed laughing at this. 

Let me get situated here at work.  I'm going to post you a direct quote from a LEGO representative in a new thread.  There is an article being written about the site and the author interviewed LEGO directly.  It is good news for some and bad for others...

This totally does sound like the exact set up when I posted the "Golden Age" thread.

For fellow Canadians.. Toysrus.ca shows 41999 as In Stock and order online only... I just ordered a couple so we'll see what happens. The current status of this part of my order is:

IN STOCK:

You can expect to receive your

item(s) between 29/08/13 and 04/09/13.

That would be sweet if it goes through.

Lol I love the time frame there - you will get it maybe...someday!

Lol I love the time frame there - you will get it maybe...someday!

The first "weekend" of September is a long weekend, so I can see what the time frame is so big (7 days) this time. It's the last long weekend of the summer and most people take full advantage of it.

The first "weekend" of September is a long weekend, so I can see what the time frame is so big (7 days) this time. It's the last long weekend of the summer and most people take full advantage of it.

In America, the month comes first, then the day, then the year. I think DNIIM thought the time frame was back in time. lol

In America, the month comes first, then the day, then the year. I think DNIIM thought the time frame was back in time. lol

Ah yes, I see. day/month/year is pretty normal up here.

Regardless of the date format, I think his comment was pretty accurate. I ordered a couple, but I'm not counting on them get shipped!!

out of stock on tru.ca because they didn't put a limit on the order... (and no it wasn't me that bought their stock)

damn, haha...I was just on TRU.ca this morning ordering Transformers too - feel dumb checking for crawlers this week and last but didn't today.  Wasn't meant to be.  Sweet for whom ever picked up some or all of TRU crawler stock if it does come in.  Wonder if they went crazy or played it safe with ordering 2-4 sets only. 

Happened to me the other day. I left bad feedback and they sent me the 10% off offer as a bribe to get me to "revise" my feedback. What a bunch of clowns!

Nice. If you can't please your customers with fair prices or good service, just bribe em. I'm going to remember not to be so quick to judge the next time someone scams TRU.