41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

Yeah, weird.  I was in there looking for something decent to utilize the 15% off coupon.  Do you guys think I should go back and buy the 3rd set even with a somewhat creased box?  Total will probably be around $195

i just sold one with a ripped up box for 420$ so yes you most definitely should. 

When I spoke to the TRU rep who told me HH was gone forever, she mentioned that they will be restocking 41999 online at some point. So keep up to date on TRU website and also check your local TRU. This TRU was in So Cal.

Must not in the LA area... I call tgem everyday and none of them has....

Must not in the LA area... I call tgem everyday and none of them has....

It was in the LA area.  Based on someone else's pics, I think these come 3 per box, so I'm assuming I purchased the whole shipment that this store received. 

You mean stocking right not restocking? I haven't seen it available at all online yet.

Some people have said that they purchased a set online, so I'm assuming they were available already but they sell out within minutes!

It was in the LA area.  Based on someone else's pics, I think these come 3 per box, so I'm assuming I purchased the whole shipment that this store received. 

Some people have said that they purchased a set online, so I'm assuming they were available already but they sell out within minutes!

Did anyone ever confirm they got one from online though?

Yeah, weird.  I was in there looking for something decent to utilize the 15% off coupon.  Do you guys think I should go back and buy the 3rd set even with a somewhat creased box?  Total will probably be around $195

did you get my PM?

they are going for $500 about now

Used ones?  I didn't see that...I only saw one that was marked "Used" for $419.  It actually had the seals in tact, but showed some box damaged.  Not sure why they marked it used if the seals were still in place.

Used ones?  I didn't see that...I only saw one that was marked "Used" for $419.  It actually had the seals in tact, but showed some box damaged.  Not sure why they marked it used if the seals were still in place.

that was me. ebay's definition of new is "an unopened unused undamaged item" i just didn't want to set myself up for negative feedback by having someone complain their "new" item was damaged, because they didn't read the description.   

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

If I were you, I'd list on eBay at $600 BIN for 30 days with offers excepted.  I'd then wait to see what the best offer is in 30 days (after declining them all) and then use the highest offer as the BIN price for the next 30 days if it doesn't sell first time round.  It's only pennies to test the market this way.