41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

I am happy to report that the second Crawler I ordered arrived today and has an absolutely perfect box.. no hole in this one.  Ed said he will take the other one off my hands so he can build it.  I think I will sell it to him for $1500. What do you think?

Not too bad a deal - although its possible this will be a good deal in another year...

I am happy to report that the second Crawler I ordered arrived today and has an absolutely perfect box.. no hole in this one.  Ed said he will take the other one off my hands so he can build it.  I think I will sell it to him for $1500. What do you think?

Maybe an even exchange for a NISB Felcon...

I got mine last Thursday. I put it on eBay today for $700 with a 7 day expiration so I doubt it will sell. I have high hopes for this set.

In Italy we say "An attempt doesn't hurt you"

My idea.....if someone ABSOLUTELY wants this set (to build it or to collect it) and doesn't able to get it from LEGO Shop at Home, he doesn't know how many people bought it to build it...only 3.000 bought it to sell/flip? so he has only 3.000 possibilities over 2.000.000 or 3.000.000 or 5.000.000 potential buyer...the percentage is very very very little and so any evalation about the future price is impossible...and so $700 seems to be high price but is a very low price :-)

A nice Ferragosto to everyone

Guest TabbyBoy

He probably got 24 mates to order 2 each to compliment his 2.  I actually got my girlfriend to order an extra 2 to be delivered to her work and I thought I was being greedy!  I've sold my 2 and will build one of the others as I'm dying to see it.

Its great to start reading this thread from post #1 our very own Rich B was spot on about this set and it was months before it hit shelves...........we miss you Rich, come back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Stephen :) I'm still here, just haven't been posting as much......I've been really busy between work, school, and Lego stuff.....and hoarding numerous 41999's ;)

i just received my last crawler in the mail from lego. the mech was shipped separate, however the box was damaged anyway! (grr) i listed it on ebay but i think i charged to much for it. what do you guys think a fair price would be for this set? http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SEALED-READY-TO-SHIP-LEGO-41999-4X4-Limited-Edition-Technic-/380699059450?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item58a36ea4fa