41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

Yesterday Lego wrote me this:

Gianluca, 

Thank you for ordering from shop.LEGO.com. Unfortunately, the item(s) listed below are currently out of stock and it will be a little longer before we can ship them to you.

If you made your payment via credit card, please note that while we will authorize your card shortly. It will not be charged until your item(s) ship(s). You will receive an email notification at that time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause. If you

Yesterday Lego wrote me this:

Gianluca, 

Thank you for ordering from shop.LEGO.com. Unfortunately, the item(s) listed below are currently out of stock and it will be a little longer before we can ship them to you.

If you made your payment via credit card, please note that while we will authorize your card shortly. It will not be charged until your item(s) ship(s). You will receive an email notification at that time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause. If you

Well----this is REALLY interesting.  Sold a few of my crawlers this weekend, and noticed the same guy bought 2 from me, and another guy bought 1 from me, and 2 from another person.  I assume these are folks who think $450 is cheap, and they are going to sell them for more down the road?  I am keeping 3 of mine until Christmas--but I had to sell half into the madness. I don't need the money or space in the least---but felt like I was getting too greedy with these things.  (pigs get slaughtered)

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=reversaltrader&&iid=161084604302&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsBuyer

Well----this is REALLY interesting.  Sold a few of my crawlers this weekend, and noticed the same guy bought 2 from me, and another guy bought 1 from me, and 2 from another person.  I assume these are folks who think $450 is cheap, and they are going to sell them for more down the road?  I am keeping 3 of mine until Christmas--but I had to sell half into the madness. I don't need the money or space in the least---but felt like I was getting too greedy with these things.  (pigs get slaughtered)

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=reversaltrader&&iid=161084604302&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsBuyer

That is very interesting. Some person bought two of the same sets from you. That has never happened to me before.

Well----this is REALLY interesting. Sold a few of my crawlers this weekend, and noticed the same guy bought 2 from me, and another guy bought 1 from me, and 2 from another person. I assume these are folks who think $450 is cheap, and they are going to sell them for more down the road? I am keeping 3 of mine until Christmas--but I had to sell half into the madness. I don't need the money or space in the least---but felt like I was getting too greedy with these things. (pigs get slaughtered)

this is really interesting and what i was worried about. If stores dont get any today ill wait a lil...but with the whole TRU thing i'm feeling sell at least one now while its hot

You might as well sell them, because now you're sitting on pretty much 100% profit for your remaining sets.  You've basically paid for what you bought.

If you think about all the people paying $5-900 for a $3 ugly mr. gold figure they made 5k of...this seems a veritable bargain.  I might sell 1 more for $450--but I am determined to keep at least one for December sale.  Just about all the auctions--and there are many more now--are over $400.  The market is stronger today, than over the weekend.  I'd rather see 20 auctions bid over $400--with multipole bids-----than occasionally seeing a BIN go for $500.

• Like 1

Just called the store, no crawlers in the shipment today. Possibly the first time ever someone has been happy to hear a set is not available lol.

Same around here (Chicago).   No 4x4 LE Crawlers in their Monday shipment.  They were just stocking their shipment in the back when I called.

I just received both the 4x4's I ordered and 1 had a small puncture in it. I did what someone here said and called and explained that it was a gift and was disappointed. They said I can either send it back and they will send another or she would take 20% off the price. 

I took the 20% since the hole wasnt too terrible and thats $40 to spend on other sets. Hopefully others have the same success as I did.

Funny, the guy you list here bought one from me too.  He must be stocking up for Christmas!

My predictions:

1st: This set 41999 not exist for a lots of people (lets them found out in next couple a month)

2nd: This set will easy hit 1000-1500 mark pretty soon ( way before Xmas)...How many rich people ready to pay for exotic set worldwide...I think more than 20k. They just don't know about this set yet.

in 10 days....500.00.....its just a beginning............hold your good stuff for now.