41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

If anyone thinks these aren't wanted, here is your proof of the opposite:

I put one of mine up on Ebay because it was in stupidly mint condition and most the others on Ebay had problems. I listed it for $330 plus shipping (after I would make close to 100 bucks flipping it).

International buyer bought it through the global shipping program. What was his order total? $525.99!!!

That may give us a clue what these could be worth later. wow.

Do you have to do anything different when shipping through the Global Shipping Program?  Such as printing out a GSP-approved packing slip or shipping label?

DNIIM I would just pay cash with no VIP card as that way they won't be able to tell you have bought any before. It's not worth the risk if you go there and use your VIP card and they refuse to sell it to you and you miss out on any easy 50%-100%+ ROI flip.

I went ahead and used my VIP card, honestly because they asked me if I had one and I replied Yes without thinking.

Anyway, it worked fine. I got one and my buddy that came with me got one - the other 3 had been sold.

What really made the trip even more worth it? They had Orc Forges at 31,98!!! I only grabbed two because I have already bought 6 from Lego, but I may go back another day as they had like 30 of them. I will just pay cash and buy as many as they will let me.

I went ahead and used my VIP card, honestly because they asked me if I had one and I replied Yes without thinking.

Anyway, it worked fine. I got one and my buddy that came with me got one - the other 3 had been sold.

What really made the trip even more worth it? They had Orc Forges at 31,98!!! I only grabbed two because I have already bought 6 from Lego, but I may go back another day as they had like 30 of them. I will just pay cash and buy as many as they will let me.

It was a very fruitful trip! Now sit back and enjoy :D

It's been a pretty decent day. Bought a bunch of retired sets as well that could make me a $500 profit or so :). There are some sets I really wanted to build too, so that's a bonus.

Yeah, it's probably another investor, but if he does not have one why would he return it anyway? My guess is he found one at a local LEGO store or got some from TRU. Who knows.

It's been a pretty decent day. Bought a bunch of retired sets as well that could make me a $500 profit or so :). There are some sets I really wanted to build too, so that's a bonus.

Yeah, it's probably another investor, but if he does not have one why would he return it anyway? My guess is he found one at a local LEGO store or got some from TRU. Who knows.

Yeah I am thinking he found one locally. I would love for the one I sold to get returned. Lol.

The guy that went with me today got one and just left it with me to flip for him. I am wondering if I should give it like a week, or just throw it up for $500 and wait until its worth that... in like 2 days probably. I'm gambling with my other one. Keeping it until forever.

I received this email from TRU on both my orders. I hope they don't get canceled.  Looks like they've already shipped my Crug Swamp Speeders.

Thank you for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.

We have received your order # XXXX However, there has been an unexpected delay in the shipment of the following item(s):
Item:    16573252
Description:    LEGO Technic 4 X 4 Crawler Co-creation 41999
Quantity:    1 @ $169.99
Shipped Method:    Standard Shipping

Please note: This is not a cancellation email. Your item(s) will be shipped once it becomes available. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with updated tracking information once your item(s) has shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you again for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.

Sincerely,

The Guest Service Team
Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com

So for anyone that has had the issue - I am going to pick another up at a Lego store in a little while. I have purchased one online. Should I not use my VIP account? Should I just pay cash?

The guy told me there was a strict limit of 1 per household.

I got more than a few on 1 VIP.  Shouldn't be an issue.

what the heck is this? http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23263636&prodFindSrc=search

Is this an exclusive or whats going on here?

this link posted a few pages back this morning, some were able to order before it was gone, it has gone in and out of stock all day, no one here has heard that it was a TRU exclusive so I don't know what to make of this.

this link posted a few pages back this morning, some were able to order before it was gone, it has gone in and out of stock all day, no one here has heard that it was a TRU exclusive so I don't know what to make of this.

Yeah, no kidding.  It seemed a little weird.  Has anyone called and ask?