41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

I don't think they will ban you for six of the same sets through LEGO Shop at Home at different times spread out over different days...unless you've been doing something quite crazy before with regards to purchases

just my thoughts. 

I agree with you on that. But when they ban people, they do not know who they are really banning. They could ban person because they bought too many sets to give out as gifts and TLG would probably not know that. I think that TLG should have a really good reason to ban someone, other than they have bought a lot of the same set.  

I don't think they will ban you for six of the same sets through LEGO Shop at Home at different times spread out over different days...unless you've been doing something quite crazy before with regards to purchases

just my thoughts. 

This is a little different though being an exclusive - makes it obvious it is for reselling.

This is a little different though being an exclusive - makes it obvious it is for reselling.

I agree.  This set is very collectible.  The model itself is cool and the box and numbered plates are awesome.  This could be a test to see who is really a reseller.  I don't think two will be an issue, anymore than that, I would seriously consider the consequences.

Hmm....for a specialty box like this...we would order 2% more than shop order. This is to account for cartoner errors and misfeeds... BUT this box looks hand packed/closed....so they may have very few extras on hand. Very few. The set up charge and press time is where the cost is...so they would never order another couple hundred printed or some such small qty. I am assuming they don't do their own printing..but perhaps they do...vertical integration runs deep in old europe.