41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

Available now....again. Some orders was cancelled I think...Link

Hmmm, I ordered it online a little past midnight, currently my order shows backordered, but the galaxy squad mini mech has been shipped.

I wonder what would happen if my order is cancelled, do I get to keep the mini mech?  or does it mean most likely I will get my 4 x 4?

Guest idunno101

Is there any way to know the plate number other than opening the set ?

.....great question!!!

Pretty sure you have to open the box to know which number it is. LEGO's way of making the collectors open the boxes  :wink: . Mine should be shipping in about 2 weeks, anxious about which set I'm getting. Maybe it'll be #20,000  :o

Guest idunno101

Did anybody else not even receive an order confirmation email? My order isn't showing up anywhere? Little nervous here. Better contact Customer Service.

Had to do the same, we contacted then and they said everything was in their system. You should check though, just in case.

Most limited, sequentially manufactured collectible prime numbers are pre allocated to design team/sales incentives or charity. I guarantee 1-100, 500, 1000,10000,20000 19999 at the least were culled. I don't believe the sets were manufactured sequentially, but the bricks were printed that way. I bet the primes were then culled, and the rest of plates were put in a vibratory hopper to be added at random on one of the heat seal/cartoner lines.

• Like 1

I just filled out your form! This would be kinda cool if everyone did it!

I agree that it would be cool if every one filled it out. But I am not sure that there are only 20,000 being made. This could be like the Millennium Falcon. That set had some sets with a certificate and then some others did not. This may happen again.

What are u guys talking about?

HH. ARKHAM. EWOK. Orthanc.

All are big ticket items like the 41999

however none are exclusive 20,000

Pick up as many as you can.

You guys are missing a huge point.

The 41999 is a Forced EOL item.

It will be gone sooner than HH, EWOK, Orthanc and Arkham.

So whatever% you think you may lose, you will make it up with a quicker eol.

What are u guys talking about?

HH. ARKHAM. EWOK. Orthanc.

All are big ticket items like the 41999

however none are exclusive 20,000

Pick up as many as you can.

You guys are missing a huge point.

The 41999 is a Forced EOL item.

It will be gone sooner than HH, EWOK, Orthanc and Arkham.

So whatever% you think you may lose, you will make it up with a quicker eol.

Yeah I think he is saying he thinks the others are worth it though either way. I would agree.

I agree that it would be cool if every one filled it out. But I am not sure that there are only 20,000 being made. This could be like the Millennium Falcon. That set had some sets with a certificate and then some others did not. This may happen again.

I think they said that would happen before they released the Falcon though. They indicated it before hand.

Should we combine all the 41999 posts? I see repeated info in all 3-4 posts now. Not the posters fault..I think the threads are all in different sub forums.

We should just have a whole 41999 forum section right?

I think a merger of at least a few of them would be good. The ones alerting people that it was available have served their purpose.

I went to the Lego store this evening since getting one at LEGO Shop at Home was going to be a bust. Besides they had a Friends build and take promo going on. My daughter and I waited in line for about 45 minutes to get in and she was the last one to participate in the promo build.

It was quite tense waiting in line but once we got in and settled in at the build table I looked over and saw one lone LE Crawler sitting on the half-wall behind the registers. I casually picked it up and asked one of the store sales people if they would hold it for me while my daughter and I did the build and take. They said no problem. Once we finished the build my daugter picked out a few new friends sets and we checked out. I asked how many they got in and the manager said they only received 9 and after mine only two were left.

Another guy checking out next to me was buying two mobile cranes and two of the new tow truck/wreckers.