41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

LEGO B&M in Edmonton, AB had 3 on the shelf for the first time that I've noticed. I bought one Friday and came back for another one Saturday night. Not 5 minutes after I bought the 2nd one I saw another guy grab the 3rd and last one off the shelf. I might go back today or Monday to see if there is a restock.

LEGO B&M in Edmonton, AB had 3 on the shelf for the first time that I've noticed. I bought one Friday and came back for another one Saturday night. Not 5 minutes after I bought the 2nd one I saw another guy grab the 3rd and last one off the shelf. I might go back today or Monday to see if there is a restock.

do you think these sets are part of a new wave? or is it just leftovers from the last one?

Guest TabbyBoy

just a guess, but maybe LEGO took the damaged ones, re-boxed them and are distributing them for sale...I think they would normally send damaged / customer returns to a liquidator but for a limited production run, they just might re-sell?

I'm thinking that too as I saw a couple in double-taped boxes so, I left them alone.  If still there this evening, I may pick one up to build.

Can anyone confirm that there are more 41999 on the way? If not, all us proud owners will be much relieved.

Another question : how much did you pay for your 41999?

I can neither confirm or deny this because we just don't know.  Only Mr.  Lee  Ego that sits in his huge office atop a mountain in Denmark knows the answer.  I paid retail for all mine.

Guest TabbyBoy

I paid retail with VIP and VW promo for the 8 that I bought (7 left).  Now that EOL is here and the initial reselling frenzy is over, I'll sit back for a year and hopefully they'll be 3x retail again.

Can anyone confirm that there are more 41999 on the way? If not, all us proud owners will be much relieved.

Another question : how much did you pay for your 41999?

The 41999 is listed as retired on LEGO Shop at Home, so there shouldn't be any more shipments on the way. As for how much I paid for a 41999. I have 0 of these sets so I did not have to pay anything.

for some reason the number of ebay listings have spiked by about 25%, im not sure if this means that a new wave came out, or if people are just unloading before the holidays. either way it succeeded in driving the price down by about 40$. 

People are getting cold feet and unloading these for low 300 right now. All mine are just in the basement stuff inside plastic bins. These prices should be short live.