41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

The crawlers I sold also went to Hong Kong, New Jersey, and California---not just England.  Let's not make it sound  like one person was buying at $400.  Someone bid $390 before his $400 often times.  I don't know where it's going, but I doubt you will see many at $300.  Even, then---a 50% profit.  I was hoping more weak handed  people would flood the market and I'd be able to scoop these for 250-275 on eBay.  So did mos.  We were both wrong...hasn't happened yet.

Agreed, you are better than that. Reach for Reagan! Trust, but verify. Did you buy any? How many did you see? We want details, man!

Did you add the receipt thing after? I don't know how I missed that! I had everyone's signatures disabled since day 1, and turned them on just to see what you were talking about. Saw the store and clicked it...finding no crawlers for sale, I figured out where you were in the world, and searched for the closest lego store within 50 miles.

All for nothing! I guess I missed the joke!

It's funny now though....possible even more funny after playing detective for 15 mins all for naught!

Good fun!

Agreed, you are better than that. Reach for Reagan! Trust, but verify. Did you buy any? How many did you see? We want details, man!

Did you add the receipt thing after? I don't know how I missed that! I had everyone's signatures disabled since day 1, and turned them on just to see what you were talking about. Saw the store and clicked it...finding no crawlers for sale, I figured out where you were in the world, and searched for the closest lego store within 50 miles.

All for nothing! I guess I missed the joke!

It's funny now though....possible even more funny after playing detective for 15 mins all for naught!

Good fun!

Actually my friend called me from the store just before they closed tonight.  There were four on the shelf and MORE in the back.  Looks like round 3 is a commin'.   My signature has been that way for a few months.  Just like poking fun at "we want proofers".

Guest TabbyBoy

There's 4 on the shelf in Cardiff, my cousin popped in this morning and called me. I told him to buy them if he wants to make a quick quid. I'm thinking I should sell all mine now as it looks like the party is over.

Do blank licence plates mean that more than 20,000 are out there?

There's 4 on the shelf in Cardiff, my cousin popped in this morning and called me. I told him to buy them if he wants to make a quick quid. I'm thinking I should sell all mine now as it looks like the party is over.

A ) I think the party is just beginning with this set and B ) Blank license plates???

No - there is a second license plate sticker that is applied to the blank 2x4 tile in addition to the printed x of 20,000 tile.