41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

Yeah AFA means I am gonna get them graded. Both mine are at least 9s and I would wait if I could get 2-3 grand out of them.

Brickenvy, the guy who dominates this on eBay regularly gets 3-4 times set value. This is the perfect set for it. Exclusive, rare, and the box is impressive.

Alrighty then. I will admit this is most certainly one of those items absolutely perfect for being preserved in its own unique time capsule of a case.

come on now rookie........

Not my fault everyday seems to spawn yet another internet lingo term. For all I knew AFA meant Anal Farting Asstards.
  • Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

Suprised the crawler price hasnt moved up on ebay still sitting at 350 lol

The cat's not out of the bag yet, it'll take a few more days.  You'll soon see speculators trying for $999.99 hopefully.

Guest TabbyBoy

We shall see in 6 months :) I hope you're right 

20,000 is a drop in the ocean compared to the many quadrillion copies of other sets being made.  4-figure sums within a year I think.

Guest TabbyBoy

Its technic .... and technic (in my opinion) is way less popular than common LEGO sets...  

Depends on what you have.  I recently sold 3x 8070 supercars for

Its technic .... and technic (in my opinion) is way less popular than common LEGO sets...  

You have a valid point there. Technic is not as appealing as a modular or  some of the other Lego lines. But in any case, 20.000 is a really limited quantity for a set. Take out all of those that have been built, that are damaged and that will get built and damaged and you are left with an even smaller number.

It should appeal to those Technic enthusiasts, past and future.

You have a valid point there. Technic is not as appealing as a modular or  some of the other Lego lines. But in any case, 20.000 is a really limited quantity for a set. Take out all of those that have been built, that are damaged and that will get built and damaged and you are left with an even smaller number.

It should appeal to those Technic enthusiasts, past and future.

It should ye but just like I do not go and buy Kingdoms Castle for 200$+ MISB but rather buy new Castle set for 70$ (can still switch blue with red)  thats how I see castle fans not willing to pay 700 or even 1000$ for Crawler if they can get ''normal'' crawler for 20% of the price (+/-) 

Its how I see it with crawler... no doubt some might still buy it for ridiculous numbers like the Millenium Falcon....   

Guest TabbyBoy

It should ye but just like I do not go and buy Kingdoms Castle for 200$+ MISB but rather buy new Castle set for 70$ (can still switch blue with red)  thats how I see castle fans not willing to pay 700 or even 1000$ for Crawler if they can get ''normal'' crawler for 20% of the price (+/-) 

Its how I see it with crawler... no doubt some might still buy it for ridiculous numbers like the Millenium Falcon....   

That reminds me, does anyone have an idea of how many 10179s were made?  This could give a guide as to 41999's future value. Or, jump into your 21103 and take a look!