41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

No one has anything negative to say about the Global Shipping Program. I am starting to wonder why am I not offering this then I remember you will be protected from item not received once it has been delivered to ebay sorting center in KY well the problem is you still have no protection from item not as described. Return shipping will be so high but any item 1,000 or more has big scam potential even with GSP and you will be dealing with an angry buyer in any number of countries. We sell mostly lower cost items and I am wondering what my risk is if any. We have never offered international shipping after being burned a few times; Packages not showing up Claims from buyers and long delivery times...

You have complete protection for item not as described claims in MOST cases, as the packages are opened and verified in Kentucky. eBay will protect you against the majority of SNAD claims if a buyer receives a broken or damaged item, etc., after it has left the Kentucky center.

If you are a good seller and don't normally have many domestic issues with buyers, you will likely find the same should you decide to offer GSP.

Crawlers are dried up in my area again. I hit 2 stores, and my brother hit 2 hoping there was a fresh shipment Monday.   All 4 were out...2 (Peabody and Braintree) said no more  coming...Natick and Burlington didn't know.  The spot on the shelf was gone  in braintree. 

I managed to grab a couple more from those stores.  It's too competitive in this neck of the woods.  

Crawlers are dried up in my area again. I hit 2 stores, and my brother hit 2 hoping there was a fresh shipment Monday.   All 4 were out...2 (Peabody and Braintree) said no more  coming...Natick and Burlington didn't know.  The spot on the shelf was gone  in braintree. 

I thought Peabody and Braintree were the names of the store employees because they said no more were coming even though the employees Natick and Burlington didn't know. 

Martin some areas definitely got more than others. My local shop got 6 in the last shipment, but other members were saying their stores received 30+. Of course my number is based on employee info, so who knows.

I kinda figured. Reading posts on this forum, I read that some people got 10 from one store, while others did not get any. My store is relatively new, so that may be a reason, but I will keep looking until I find one in the store.

I know it sounds trite and cliche,an  I don't have  pics....but I literally sprayed my fire with the Apple cider I was drinking in bed..and woke up my wife.   Going to get a towel now to wipe up my mess.  I was laughing...then squinted to see what  it said at the bottom of the stone..and blew up!

Grade A right there!

• Like 1