41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

I am sure that Emazers is not looking to challenge anyone, but if you feel that his collection is the one to set a bar to beat, he is not even in the Top 100 of people with a collection.  We have told you before that there are people that we are in contact with that don't post much if at all on the forum.  If you want to set a level, at least start with Ed Mack, who probably has more than 5x the other Ed's :)  Honestly, I don't even know if Ed knows where all his sets are!

I know - I mentioned that later.

I should have said who has a large hold and sell collection  - I am not counting people with large collections in general. Ed has never sold a set. I assume Ed (mazers) probably has a collection outside of his boxed up sets.

I don't know where Ed keeps all his. 

I have accumulated about 150 this year. So that puts me on pace to match Ed's collection in... 30 years?

I need to update my Brickfolio.  I think I have another 4 of 5 thousand sets waiting to be added.   :thumbsup:

On a serious note...I might not have the biggest collection, but I know I have the coolest.

As we both own into the 1000s of sets one question, how do you keep track brickset?

Don't really see what the problem is - He declined to brag.  I think the only one that looks bad is the one criticizing him for it. 

well said :) to many haters, dont understand why

reconsider my ban for what reason ? why all the hate :(

Just call it a gut feeling.  Something is just not right.  For you to get banned so quickly, I am sure Jeff and Ed, had reasons. 

As we both own into the 1000s of sets one question, how do you keep track brickset?

Hmm, he owns a website called Brickpicker that allows you to track your collection and put a value on it.  Why would he use Brickset?  :rofl:

Just call it a gut feeling.  Something is just not right.  For you to get banned so quickly, I am sure Jeff and Ed, had reasons. 

Hmm, he owns a website called Brickpicker that allows you to track your collection and put a value on it.  Why would he use Brickset?  :rofl:

If you read the thread and no the rules, you would know why. I would try to be more respectful to new members.

And as we have the ability for Brickset to import into the Brickfolio and it has different features, that would be why.

I guess you must have a crush on him  :heart:

More a crush on his collection - I mean who wouldn't have one?

I have dealt with him quite a bit though - and I just emailed him. It is him so you can at least consider his identity verified, whether you like him or not :)

I use our Brickfolio to track my sets, I just haven't added any in months.  Most of my sets are MISB, but I have a huge collection of LEGO displays, collectible SDCC/Toy Fair and custom stuff that really doesn't count towards my total.  

Do you ever go a day without buying a Lego set? My wife thinks I am crazy because I am somewhere near 1 a day.

More a crush on his collection - I mean who wouldn't have one?

I have dealt with him quite a bit though - and I just emailed him. It is him so you can at least consider his identity verified, whether you like him or not :)

Do you ever go a day without buying a Lego set? My wife thinks I am crazy because I am somewhere near 1 a day.

I go through streaks.  Bought some big exclusives the last two weeks with the double VIP points.

I go through streaks.  Bought some big exclusives the last two weeks with the double VIP points.

Lol I know how that is. It will be weird if they call me out on being a reseller. Obviously I do that, but actually most of my purchases this month have been for myself. The republic cruiser, Ewok Village, SSD, Orthanic, and I am gonna probably cave in and grab a X-wing as I have about $160 in VIP points right now and I can't pass up getting another clone trooper and christmas set.

Lol I know how that is. It will be weird if they call me out on being a reseller. Obviously I do that, but actually most of my purchases this month have been for myself. The republic cruiser, Ewok Village, SSD, Orthanic, and I am gonna probably cave in and grab a X-wing as I have about $160 in VIP points right now and I can't pass up getting another clone trooper and christmas set.

I don't buy sets like emazers.  I don't have 40-50 sets of anything.  I buy different sized sets from different themes.  I really am a collector first, with an eye on later resale.  

Oh it ed mack the owner lol sorry Ed aha, 

I use our Brickfolio to track my sets, I just haven't added any in months.  Most of my sets are MISB, but I have a huge collection of LEGO displays, collectible SDCC/Toy Fair and custom stuff that really doesn't count towards my total.  

Cool, so can you help when i first joined i update most my sets from brickset, now ive added loads more to there how can i import the rest of them over, thanks