41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

i really wish we could figure out the average amount of any given set produced. that way we can better gauge the actual "exclusivity" of the crawler. i have come across allot of crawlers, i own 6 and have flipped around 10, it just feels like there are way more available than i thought possible. 

That would be cheating though man! Wouldn't it be more fun to guess?

i really wish we could figure out the average amount of any given set produced. that way we can better gauge the actual "exclusivity" of the crawler. i have come across allot of crawlers, i own 6 and have flipped around 10, it just feels like there are way more available than i thought possible. 

I am sure that Quacs wrote a blog article about that. It is in two parts. Here are two links. Part one. Part two.

• Like 1

How many sets in general do you have? If you mind the probing.

We are looking for a challenge to Emazers who has somewhere around 1100 I believe.

I am sure that Emazers is not looking to challenge anyone, but if you feel that his collection is the one to set a bar to beat, he is not even in the Top 100 of people with a collection.  We have told you before that there are people that we are in contact with that don't post much if at all on the forum.  If you want to set a level, at least start with Ed Mack, who probably has more than 5x the other Ed's :)  Honestly, I don't even know if Ed knows where all his sets are!

I am sure that Emazers is not looking to challenge anyone, but if you feel that his collection is the one to set a bar to beat, he is not even in the Top 100 of people with a collection.  We have told you before that there are people that we are in contact with that don't post much if at all on the forum.  If you want to set a level, at least start with Ed Mack, who probably has more than 5x the other Ed's :)  Honestly, I don't even know if Ed knows where all his sets are!

Ed Mack must have a lot if he does not know where some of them are. I have trouble finding a couple sets when I have only 100.

Mark will have to ability to PM members in a couple of weeks when the dust settles and there are proper methods to solicit business.  

Sorry Ed, spoken to jeff about this, will wait on your new site to be up and running, and as to how many set thats private not one to brag, the owners of the site know how many

I need to update my Brickfolio.  I think I have another 4 of 5 thousand sets waiting to be added.   :thumbsup:

On a serious note...I might not have the biggest collection, but I know I have the coolest.