41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

So they are resellers theirselves?!?!? Mutany!!!

It's basically cataloguing all their work same as a museum. Although from what little I have heard there are some gaps for anything before 1970 but everything afterwards is there. I remember seeing a little tour video into Lego's secret vault but I can't find it right now. :frantics:

It's basically cataloguing all their work same as a museum. Although from what little I have heard there are some gaps for anything before 1970 but everything afterwards is there. I remember seeing a little tour video into Lego's secret vault but I can't find it right now. :frantics:

This one?

http://lego.gizmodo.com/5018990/lego-secret-vault-contains-all-sets-in-history

Guest TabbyBoy

Wow, that video really tugged at my heart strings as I didn't realise I was that old!

My fondest childhood memory is splitting open the 45deg perforations along the box and the smell of "newness" from the bricks inside.  It just doesn't smell the same now, does it?

Yeah, that's the one except I remember watching it on youtube I think. Thank you for finding that.

After finding it again, I looked on YouTube so I could embed it in the post, but it didn't seem to be there. Here is the URL directly to the video, I wonder if it could be embedded?

http://www.viddler.com/embed/aec03d35/?f=1&autoplay=false&player=mini&disablebranding=0

After finding it again, I looked on YouTube so I could embed it in the post, but it didn't seem to be there. Here is the URL directly to the video, I wonder if it could be embedded?

Ah, don't bother. I've tried every which way I can for video files like that and they still won't embed. :wacko: