41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

1 week ago I bought the haunted house (with double VIP points)

And yesterday I return it and buy the 4x4 crawler (with double VIP points again)

And of course the lego group will deduct my VIP previous VIP point right?

However they just only deduct the 199 points only ( In Canada it cost 199.99)

And they haven't deduct my double 199 points

I haven't ever even think of that I will get free VIP points

I am so happy about that

• Like 1

1 week ago I bought the haunted house (with double VIP points)

And yesterday I return it and buy the 4x4 crawler (with double VIP points again)

And of course the lego group will deduct my VIP previous VIP point right?

However they just only deduct the 199 points only ( In Canada it cost 199.99)

And they haven't deduct my double 199 points

I haven't ever even think of that I will get free VIP points

I am so happy about that

That sometimes happens with TLG. I remember getting an extra 179 points for no reason.

I was gonna stock up on some MBA sets today, but lo and behold I saw 3 crawlers on the shelf at the Calgary store. Needless to say my MBA buying plan was cancelled and I grabbed a crawler without hesitation. Got my xmas bonus set and 2x points and save the MBA for another day. Called a family member who happened to be in the area so she can get one more set for me, plus the xmas bonus.

While i was paying i asked the cashier I thought the crawlers were sold out? And he said they held up some stock in the warehouse and just releasing them now. And there will be a re-release by xmas.

I also asked if these were all they have left and he said yes. Though you and i know to take it with a grain of salt.

Interesting. I'm pretty sure my copies are the original 20000 Limited Edition still.:)

Yeah well what I was thinking is that they didn't make all 20K available at one time and then I realized that that was impossible so now I'm absolutely 100% convinced that TLG make 100K+ of these. They will just use the same LP # 5 times, no one will notice, because only kids buy LEGO, and who cares about them? Their votes don't count anyway!!

These things are everywhere. 2 per customer limit in Peabody. Got 2, wife got 2. One winter set free with each purchase. Didn't want to press my luck asking to split into 2 orders. They had another 6 on shelf.

There's 1 leftover in Natick.  He looked through my history on my VIP card and didn't care.  All he wants me to do is to fill out the survey.

Hmmm how many moles does TLG have in these forums, though? Just kidding moles, you guys are cool. Sorry for dissing ya'll on your new policies, but, you know, that sh*t is whack, mostly. Thanks for all the promos!

Hey man - they don't make enough money. 1 Billion!?!? Clearly they are hurting. No more 10% discounts on Exclusives. Daddy's yacht needs a gold stripper pole