41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

They are not being sold. They are warehoused, next to his Ferrari.  My last email to him a couple days ago was thanking me for sending so many people his way with crawlers for sale--and many were taking $300 plus shipping--but not to give his name out anymore--as he wasn't buying more.  Although I mentioned I had just bought 6 more, and he offered to buy my last 10 for $400 each if I covered the shipping....so I guess he still has some dry powder.

They are not being sold. They are warehoused, next to his Ferrari.  My last email to him a couple days ago was thanking me for sending so many people his way with crawlers for sale--and many were taking $300 plus shipping--but not to give his name out anymore--as he wasn't buying more.  Although I mentioned I had just bought 6 more, and he offered to buy my last 10 for $400 each if I covered the shipping....so I guess he still has some dry powder.

Thanks for the info. Interesting indeedy :)

Guest TabbyBoy

I wonder if his insurance is up to date!

Guest TabbyBoy

i spoke to most Lego stores near me some were out of stock on this set and some had few left and they said they are expecting more shipments. is it like Lego might have decided to make more than 20K?

If that was the case (which I doubt), what would Lego put on the licence plates?  The original run with EK xxxxx of 20,000 will still be worth a lot more.