41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

Does that mean we will lose out all the profit by selling now?  I only have a few, should I sell them all now or should I wait?

Yes, I noticed that too, so I just pulled my 41999 listing out of ebay.  I don't want to get into the current pricing war.  I think I will hold on to all of my 41999 until the price picks up again.

When I was making that I thought you'd get a kick out of it.

Drove around all day with my gf was able to grab 12 Crawler 41999 ... while im driving to all the lego stores was sellnig them via ebay mobile app. Made about $120-$150 on each craaler profit withf ree promos and double VIP points. All in All made about roughly $1,200-$1,500 for one days work. Rather flip for quick cash and grab a few HH and fire brigades (WHICH I KNOW WILL GO EOL AND WILL NOT BE RANDOMLY RETURNING LIKE THE 41999) than sit on these crawlers for 3-5 years ( in hopes they dont keep releasing more)

Drove around all day with my gf was able to grab 12 Crawler 41999 ... while im driving to all the lego stores was sellnig them via ebay mobile app. Made about $120-$150 on each craaler profit withf ree promos and double VIP points. All in All made about roughly $1,200-$1,500 for one days work. Rather flip for quick cash and grab a few HH and fire brigades (WHICH I KNOW WILL GO EOL AND WILL NOT BE RANDOMLY RETURNING LIKE THE 41999) than sit on these crawlers for 3-5 years ( in hopes they dont keep releasing more)

WHOA WHOA WHOA!?!?!?!?!?

You have a girlfriend?

:)

Yes, I noticed that too, so I just pulled my 41999 listing out of ebay.  I don't want to get into the current pricing war.  I think I will hold on to all of my 41999 until the price picks up again.

I just checked eBay and the prices are exactly the same. The newest ones are selling for around $380 with about $20 shipping. I sold my previous ones a few weeks ago for about $400 with free shipping. Where are you seeing that the price is dropping fast?

'>

Unfortuntly some of the lego staff were being noobs and would not let me ring up each crawler separately for 2 Christmas boxes. NOOBZZZZZZZ

Got my other 2 ready to ship tommorow hehhe!!!!

Its funny, my lego store doesn't ring up promos. I bought an Ewok village the other day and the guy threw in 4 Clone troopers.

Nice pic though!

Never mind, misread.

That`s just so wrong...

• Like 2

I think it's crazy to drive around all day waste 30 -50 bucks in gas plus food for oneself and said girlfriend .. Depending on how hungry you guys are drivin around all day..plus all the extra little items she may or may not have picked up.. To make 120-150 profit on a set that will never be made again...(regardless of what anyone thinks). Wow brilliant... Uhmmm.. Just wait 4 years from now when these sets hit 1200 each..because they will :) im sure myself and all the hardcore longterm wiser investors will be laughing all the way to the bank.. There's a reason someone is buying them up at 375-400 each.

• Like 2

Sorry, I don't believe you. And if it is true, good luck with your up and coming ban.

I think it's crazy to drive around all day waste 30 -50 bucks in gas plus food for oneself and said girlfriend .. Depending on how hungry you guys are drivin around all day..plus all the extra little items she may or may not have picked up.. To make 120-150 profit on a set that will never be made again...(regardless of what anyone thinks). Wow brilliant... Uhmmm.. Just wait 4 years from now when these sets hit 1200 each..because they will :) im sure myself and all the hardcore longterm wiser investors will be laughing all the way to the bank.. There's a reason someone is buying them up at 375-400 each.

Yes, these quick flippers are thinking that the ceiling is too low for this set. Many have already lost money by selling so soon. Just waiting till December would have doubled their profit. Silly people.
  • Like 1

Yes, these quick flippers are thinking that the ceiling is too low for this set. Many have already lost money by selling so soon. Just waiting till December would have doubled their profit. Silly people.

I knew a guy that had about 7 falcons first editions . I don't think he drove around all day with his girlfriend to get them. To make a long story short , he saw dollar signs when the set was selling for 700. Needless to say he flipped them. Told me this story as he handed me his last crawler .. I traded him 500 bucks in sets to make this my 15 crawler. Only 15 more to go. I plan on turning my crawlers into a 2017 Audi s5

• Like 1

To me it makes sense to flip the set if you arent a long term investor. If you are, isnt this the surest thing there has ever been?

I'm dreaming big with this set , I think it will be the holy grail for the technic line. It's a wonderful set to build and display. This set will continue to grab a new market of builders and continue to rise in price. I think it's a stupid set to flip, expensive to ship and sell for just a hundred bucks and minus gas ****** food driving around all day :) I'd rather flip easy stuff like battle packs and smaller sets. This set is way cooler than the taj.. Look where that set is.. And It was available for far more time than just a few months. All signs point upward with this one. Anyone who flipped this will regret it. If I can afford to buy 12 of these a day I can afford to sell other sets to keep these.. Worst case this set flatlines at 500 and I'm stuck with 30 of these high end sets to sell in my store over the course of time. Whomp whomp whoooomp...

I'm dreaming big with this set , I think it will be the holy grail for the technic line. It's a wonderful set to build and display. This set will continue to grab a new market of builders and continue to rise in price. I think it's a stupid set to flip, expensive to ship and sell for just a hundred bucks and minus gas ****** food driving around all day :) I'd rather flip easy stuff like battle packs and smaller sets. This set is way cooler than the taj.. Look where that set is.. And It was available for far more time than just a few months. All signs point upward with this one. Anyone who flipped this will regret it. If I can afford to buy 12 of these a day I can afford to sell other sets to keep these.. Worst case this set flatlines at 500 and I'm stuck with 30 of these high end sets to sell in my store over the course of time. Whomp whomp whoooomp...

Yeah I see it as an even better B-wing situation. There are definitely questions with it - like has it gotten enough attention as an actual set instead of a flip? But still, I think its one to hold. RIght now in the current market, there are tons of questions about every set and how it will do. This one seems to have the least of them that I can see.