41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

So we are allowed to offer trades now?  Seeing a lot of these trade offers lately.  Am I missing a change in the rules?

If there is something of interest from reputable members, we are pretty lenient with posts.. I just don't want to hear complaints from members about bad deals or bad trades. I'll talk to Jeff about starting a thread about trades until the Classifieds are done.
  • Like 2

More like a paintshoping lol

My paintshopping skills are tremendous as well. Lol.

My favorite is when I can't find a stock photo of a set without minifigures. I pull the one from Shop at home, blow it up, remove the figures using the eraser, run a pixel cleaner-uper to make it not blury and bam! picture for my listing.

If there is something of interest from reputable members, we are pretty lenient with posts.. I just don't want to hear complaints from members about bad deals or bad trades. I'll talk to Jeff about starting a thread about trades until the Classifieds are done.

lol i asked once and got banned 

The customs officals actually did call me about one of the packages I sent him claiming gift for a crawler.  They were confused, but I told them to check this thread---at only $450, it WAS a gift!  I hope they get up to a grand in a couple years, and he cleans house.  I like to see people win!

• Like 3

Guest TabbyBoy

The customs officals actually did call me about one of the packages I sent him claiming gift for a crawler.  They were confused, but I told them to check this thread---at only $450, it WAS a gift!  I hope they get up to a grand in a couple years, and he cleans house.  I like to see people win!

I'm keeping my last 7 for the long haul as these can only skyrocket, especially as being the coolest and rarest Technic set ever IMHO. I'm also buying more when the nervous start selling close to RRP to bail out.

The crawler only accounts for 10% of the collection been collecting for many many years, And have the room to store unlike many people on here having to rent storage units, Doesn't that scare you not having them at arms reach ? plus whats the cost of a unit over 1 year ? aprox.

And can anyone explain why the Star Wars AT-AT Walker 8129 says limited edition on the box ? limited to what?