41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

If anybody wants to trade one of these for a Winter Village Toy Shop and a Winter Village Post Office, PM me. I could - but would not love to - have it shipped to a cousin's address in FL who'd forward it to me over here in Spain. I'd ship from Spain as soon as we reach an agreement.

Hurry before the 3rd wave hits the stores! Besides, I/you wouldn't want to have things stuck in the mail during holiday season.

More noise to this thread xDDDD

All 4 were out...2 (Peabody and Braintree) said no more  coming...Natick and Burlington didn't know.  The spot on the shelf was gone  in braintree. 

Back in September they told me they won't be getting any more shipment. Always take what LEGO employees tell you with a grain of salt and a patronizing smirk.

Guest TabbyBoy

It seems like there is not another wave of these coming now. LEGO Shop at Home in the UK has gone from "Sold Out" to "Sorry, we did not find results for 41999".

They are done?  Big money now?

It seems like there is not another wave of these coming now. LEGO Shop at Home in the UK has gone from "Sold Out" to "Sorry, we did not find results for 41999".

They are done?  Big money now?

Same with the LEGO Shop at Home US. Mostly likely, they are done. It is harder to find them in Lego Stores. I have always come up empty, but there was an empty shelf where the 41999 would be with the sign Limit 2 per household.

Do we think it's retired, or they took it off only to put it back up again?  I was hoping for 1 more wave, free money :-)

IMO, I think it is retired. Most stores are sold out and do not have the spot in the store where the 41999 would be put, while in other stores, that spot is still there, but it is empty. Usually after TLG takes something off LEGO Shop at Home, it usually means retired.

Do we think it's retired, or they took it off only to put it back up again?  I was hoping for 1 more wave, free money :-)

Your question has been answered. I was looking through LEGO Shop at Home today and I noticed that the 41999 is back up again but it says sold out. Here is a link for anyone who is interested. Very strange. They take the set off the website and they put it back on. Does not seem like TLG to me.

Guest TabbyBoy

eBay prices seem to be plummeting so it may not be long untii inexperienced panic sellers flood the market with cheaper ones.  I've got my index finger tuned in at