41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

Is it possible lego could release more than 20,000? There's no way anyone would know. Like, if my license number is 8767, there's no way I could check I there's another 8767 out there, right? Shady, but since its such a hot selling item they might do it?

There's a thing called the Internet that allows people to communicate globally quite quickly and easily.  If duplicate license numbers are made, the people will know.

If you got 4, why not sell half your stock and then you are already even...playing with house $$ after that.  If they go up, you still get to enjoy the ride, if they go down, you already broke even.  Just about every place is expecting future stock except for a few people here...

Truth. This is what I have done - I got two and sold one for $200 profit. I have one left.= for the long haul.

• Like 1

Actually tip for anyone looking to flip them - Sign up for GSP! Why? I have several friends who have gotten me to list these for them. I have sold all of them for really good prices even in the flood of them to international people. Several places where the price was unreasonably higher.

I have gotten 440+shipping out of 3 so far.

Truth. This is what I have done - I got two and sold one for $200 profit. I have one left.= for the long haul.

I wish thats what I did but my nephew begged and begged and begged and begged and we agreed it is his Bday and Christmas present that he got now.  Then I had to buy the red crawler so the other one wouldn't throw a fit :)

Lets all keep our heads up this week starting tomorrow Tuesday visit even better if not quicker call to see if your local/state stores have them in or expect them.  report on Brickpicker so we can all follow the flow, Everyone call LEGO Shop at Home should ask them when "more are coming out?"

• Like 1

Anyone been buying at the downtown Disney store in Orlando? I'm here all week. They say they are getting a shipment of stock in on wed but not sure if they'll have any crawlers.

That is where I got mine. I have 2 (1 open, 1 sealed). I would love to trade my sealed for a a few sets. But maybe I will swing by Wed. and see if they got any more. I need to get my VW poly anyway.

Actually tip for anyone looking to flip them - Sign up for GSP! Why? I have several friends who have gotten me to list these for them. I have sold all of them for really good prices even in the flood of them to international people. Several places where the price was unreasonably higher.

I have gotten 440+shipping out of 3 so far.

The only thing that scares me about GSP is if someone files a complaint. I haven't tried it, but there isn't any tracking available. Has anyone else had sucess or more importantly trouble with GSP?

The only thing that scares me about GSP is if someone files a complaint. I haven't tried it, but there isn't any tracking available. Has anyone else had sucess or more importantly trouble with GSP?

If you read the terms .. as long as you can provide proof it was delivered to the GSP warehouse you are covered. The GSP deals with anything that happens from their warehouse to the international buyer