Recommended YouTube LEGO channels, blogs, websites, etc

ponderingzissou

As always, the actual point is missed. A company will aim for maximum profit, aiming to charge the absolute most that the market will accept. Lego is no different than the companies during the pandemic that had leaked documents stating that their goal is to "take advantage of these unique economic times" to boost profits. Prices don't drop on anything until people stop paying.

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, brickvoyeur said:

A company will aim for maximum profit

Like bringing back this “Sold Out” “Limited Edition” set over a year later. 

I just didn’t like how she used the Osprey set, which was never officially released, to demonstrate how much prices go up. She was giving me Shane vibes 😝

IMG_2517.png

2 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Like bringing back this “Sold Out” “Limited Edition” set over a year later. 

I just didn’t like how she used the Osprey set, which was never officially released, to demonstrate how much prices go up. She was giving me Shane vibes 😝

IMG_2517.png

Wont this flower pot ever die?! I think its like the third time this is back :(

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, airhanny said:

Go to min 3:44.

Most of us are not authorized LEGO resellers. Has anybody experienced this? So there is a chance we can end up with tons of LEGO we cannot sell on Amazon or even other platform like eBay, etc

Yes

6 minutes ago, airhanny said:

Then what happened? Can you still sell on Amazon?

I was saying there is always a chance since Lego  doesnt authorize anyone to sell on Amazon unless you are Amazon.com. Plenty of people got a letter from Vorys at various time intervals, some ignored it, others complied. None were take to court as far as I know. 

1 hour ago, airhanny said:

Go to min 3:44.

Most of us are not authorized LEGO resellers. Has anybody experienced this? So there is a chance we can end up with tons of LEGO we cannot sell on Amazon or even other platform like eBay, etc

Wonder what exactly triggers this?  He said he sent a bunch of sets "wanted to get rid of all the lego that I had".  Sounds like he sent in active sets that then competed with Lego. But I'm sure they'll be others who received that letter saying different. 

Edited by LegoBro

10 hours ago, LegoBro said:

Wonder what exactly triggers this?  He said he sent a bunch of sets "wanted to get rid of all the lego that I had".  Sounds like he sent in active sets that then competed with Lego. But I'm sure they'll be others who received that letter saying different. 

I'm thinking he was trying to sell currently available product.