2021 LEGO SAH Website - Feature & Function Updates

I thought it would be cool to have a place where we can share updates on LEGO's ecommerce platform. Not reviews lol..

They do change it often, and I don't always catch it. Maybe you guys do..

I found a cool update about a month ago on the VIP Rewards page. You can find your redemption code in the steps below, copy it, and then paste it at the checkout screen.

Here's the path: VIP Account main page > scroll down to Your History > click Rewards Redeemed > copy the Voucher Code.

This saved me a lot of time from searching my emails to find the Voucher Code:

Snag_5c67970.thumb.png.410a3324771670386ee3f91bb880c65b.png

Snag_5c6a0cf.thumb.png.bdff2b0efe0b170bed18477c8708c5d0.png

I just saw this "Notify When in Stock" button today, but I'm probably late to them game on this feature:

Snag_5db12a2.thumb.png.48b8f3f3fb19140792916ed6e192bf38.png

Edited by Captain_Obvious
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Captain_Obvious said:

Did we lose the feature to check stock at our local stores? I've been out of the game for a while..

Snag_873c599.thumb.png.a27847a88d44a6d034a059c2f53b9506.png

What country are you in?

This set isn’t available until 8/1 in the USA, and you can’t check store stock on VIP early access. It is still working on regular sets like Diagon. 

C687C277-8AC4-428E-9F31-265120221E43.png

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Didn't know where to post this.  I keep trying to add sets to my Lego Shop at Home wish lists and it tells me I'm over the limit.  For example my general list has 54 items in it and when I try to add to it I receive that I am "over 50 limit threshold".  I reduced the list to 39 sets and now it's telling me I am "over the 30 limit threshold".  I've created new wish lists (multiple ones) and it won't let me add to them at all.  I've signed out and back in without success.  This is happening in Safari on Macbook and on iphone.  Anyone else experience this/know the resolution?

2 minutes ago, BRIX23 said:

Didn't know where to post this.  I keep trying to add sets to my Lego Shop at Home wish lists and it tells me I'm over the limit.  For example my general list has 54 items in it and when I try to add to it I receive that I am "over 50 limit threshold".  I reduced the list to 39 sets and now it's telling me I am "over the 30 limit threshold".  I've created new wish lists (multiple ones) and it won't let me add to them at all.  I've signed out and back in without success.  This is happening in Safari on Macbook and on iphone.  Anyone else experience this/know the resolution?

I had the same issue with the general list.  I ended up creating multiple lists such as My Wishlist, Star Wars, HP, etc. so I didn't go over the limit threshold.

I also created lists to help keep track of how many sets I've bought.  For example, if I buy a SW set, I'll add it to the "SW Bought 1" list.  If I buy it again, I'll move it to the "SW Bought 2" list.

Might be a little much, but it helps me keep track of how many sets I've bought from LEGO and hopefully not get orders cancelled due to their order limits.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Bricks & Pieces is gone?

Since B&P merged with PAB and is now eligible for 2X VIP and GWP I was going to order some more Black Falcon Knights but the only options I see now are replace a missing or broken piece. I wonder if they just took it down today because of double VIP or if it is gone forever?

Bricks & Pieces is gone?
Since B&P merged with PAB and is now eligible for 2X VIP and GWP I was going to order some more Black Falcon Knights but the only options I see now are replace a missing or broken piece. I wonder if they just took it down today because of double VIP or if it is gone forever?

No, not forever. There’s a maintenance screen that I assume means they’re preparing to merge with PaB, thus the current outage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 7:40 AM, keith1833 said:

I had the same issue with the general list.  I ended up creating multiple lists such as My Wishlist, Star Wars, HP, etc. so I didn't go over the limit threshold.

I also created lists to help keep track of how many sets I've bought.  For example, if I buy a SW set, I'll add it to the "SW Bought 1" list.  If I buy it again, I'll move it to the "SW Bought 2" list.

Might be a little much, but it helps me keep track of how many sets I've bought from LEGO and hopefully not get orders cancelled due to their order limits.

Dude.  This is super freakin' smart.  Thanks for the idea!

23 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

business 101.  Happy to see the black falcons are actually available. Ive had a hard time finding these in stock, so thank you.  

If you order just 1 complete with armor, shield and weapons because some parts are "best seller" and others are "standard" there are now two service fees prior to shipping making a $5.50 minifigure cost $16! I know those fees get diluted out with a large order but previously there were no fees IIRC.

49 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

business 101.  Happy to see the black falcons are actually available. Ive had a hard time finding these in stock, so thank you.  

Yasss! Thank you for sharing. Always can use more Black Falcons.

Link: https://www.lego.com/en-us/page/static/pick-a-brick?query=&page=47&includeOutOfStock=true&filters.i0.key=variants.attributes.categoryId&filters.i0.values.i0=7

Page 47 if that link doesn't get you there.

Snag_290fd80b.png.34809e4dcb0badfdd785b557550d8a4a.png

Edited by Captain_Obvious
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

If you order just 1 complete with armor, shield and weapons because some parts are "best seller" and others are "standard" there are now two service fees prior to shipping making a $5.50 minifigure cost $16! I know those fees get diluted out with a large order but previously there were no fees IIRC.

Yes, but as you noted the service fee only applies to orders under a certain thresh hold. $3.50 service fee for Bestseller orders under $14 and $7.00 service fee for Standard orders under $14.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

A lot of sets that were Limit 2 or 3 are now Limit 5, like the Modulars, UCS AT-AT and Gunship, NASA Space Shuttle  and Ideas Blacksmith. I thought I read on here that when the limit changes you can order the entire new amount or is it only the difference from what you had previously ordered?

Edited by Pseudoty

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

A lot of sets that were Limit 2 or 3 are now Limit 5, like the Modulars, UCS AT-AT and Gunship, NASA Space Shuttle  and Ideas Blacksmith. I thought I read on here that when the limit changes you can order the entire new amount or is it only the difference from what you had previously ordered?

your order count is reset.  ur back to zero.

• Thanks 2

• 3 months later...