Prediction of worth for Series 10 "Mr. Gold"

TheOrcKing

So yesterday, when I got to Target and there was not series 10 on the shelves I lost all my interesting in smooshing CMF for the first time. I still want to at least try once and get a Mr.Gold, so I am considering ordering one of these sealed boxes. The issue is, I will be opening the box and smooshing them to check. If, as probability suggests, I don't get a Mr.Gold, do you think is there any way I can get most of my money back, and I don't mean trying to return it, but maybe selling the figures individual, the whole box as "No Mr.Gold included" or something around those lines.

Thanks for your help.

Jump on it soon if you are going to do it. I noticed the seller who previously had them at 169.99 per box has raised his prices by 10 bucks. Don't snooze and come back to find out they are going for 250 a pop. I only bought 2 at 169.99 and already regret it, I might buy 1 or 2 more at 179.99.

I named my daughter Charity. Now I can have auctions where 100% of the money goes to Charity. :)

Wow. I never could have saw that one coming. Not by a mile away. :P

Well, on the off chance that is her name, it is a nice one and I'm sure it suits her well. :)

I bought one of those on a gamble.....when in the heck are we going to get it shipped?

Hi,

Our supplier has just shipped all boxes out as of 4/30/13. It is estimated that they will arrive in the next 7-10 days. At that time we will be labeling all of the boxes and shipping them out within 24 hours! They will be priority #1 from the moment they arrive here!

Thank you all for ordering, and feel free to ask if you have any questions at all!

- Jonathan

Hi,

Our supplier has just shipped all boxes out as of 4/30/13. It is estimated that they will arrive in the next 7-10 days. At that time we will be labeling all of the boxes and shipping them out within 24 hours! They will be priority #1 from the moment they arrive here!

Thank you all for ordering, and feel free to ask if you have any questions at all!

- Jonathan

Welcome to the site...

Hi,

- Jonathan

Welcome. Lots of demand for Series 10, and I am just watching from the sidelines. :)

Hi,

- Jonathan

Welcome to the site...

Fair enough, works for me. Thanks

Thank you all! Great site!

Who and where is your supplier?

I knew that question was coming next... Well you were free to ask. Answering is another matter. :) We have many different suppliers and not all of them are able to get stock of the same thing at the same time.

The suppliers all buy directly from LEGO, so all product quality and ratios are guaranteed as they have never been on the market and the LEGO shipping boxes have also never been opened. We were able to order 300 boxes this time that will be arriving soon, and another 100-200 will arrive in a few weeks. FYI, there are only about 30 left for the first shipment.

You will never find all the Mr. Golds...NEVER!!! :ahhh:

Speaking of that, on Saturday, I was at the Lego store for 2 and a half hours feeling for Mr. Gold. No luck. I kind of lost hope after that, because I felt through all of them that they had out in the bins out front, and they refilled it with at least 3 other sealed boxes and I was the first person to feel them. %-P

You will never find all the Mr. Golds...NEVER!!! :ahhh:For investors, we'll hope so. Chances are not everyone will claim theirs either.

Well the count in just four days has already bumped up to 162 found!

It seems like it could be 200 before the end of this week.