Prediction of worth for Series 10 "Mr. Gold"

TheOrcKing

If you aren't a die hard MF collector just sell it. It could be worth 10 times what its going for on eBay in a few years or like someone said LEGO could release a bunch and it be worth a couple of bucks.......that's the chance you take in this game. If you sell now while series 10 isn't even widely available you will maximize your profit.

Sell now. Even if you did really want one for yourself I'd advise selling now. In a month the supply of these will be far greater and prices lower so sell now for $600+ and then buy one in a month when they might be half that or less. It's called profits my friends.

As others have said, sell now. If you can be one of the first dozen or so getting them out there you will get top dollar. After May 1, when there are 1000 of these on ebay, the prices will drop substantially. They will probably then ease back up after they start drying up and are in collections, but generally, the highest prices seen are right at the beginning with something like this that has this much hype.

As others have said, sell now. If you can be one of the first dozen or so getting them out there you will get top dollar. After May 1, when there are 1000 of these on ebay, the prices will drop substantially. They will probably then ease back up after they start drying up and are in collections, but generally, the highest prices seen are right at the beginning with something like this that has this much hype.

+1

People always pay a premium at the beginning before the market settles

I vote to sell now. Sell immediately actually! In a month or so these will be a lot less rare and prices will drop significantly.

Yup, you can probably sell for $600+ more than you will in a month or so. By then you can pocket a couple hundred and buy another one for like $100 or so. If you sell now, and buy one later, you can basically get a free $400+. Not bad IMO, but if you disagree with the $400, please let me know, and I will take it off your hands. Lol. :)

+1. Sell now. You could always buy another one when the prices lower after more of them are posted on eBay.