• Ireland
    • Africa
    • Asia
    • Japan
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • Antarctica

Guest eightbrick

I'm a 66 years old Architect that started buying legos for my grandkids and it turned into a investment. I bought more legos than they could keep up so I had to store the left overs and that was the being of a great investment.

Interesting. Architecture is a job that seems really tied hand in hand with Lego. Welcome to the site!

I am in Taiwan (- a province of Republic of China, not People's Republic of China).

Cool, and welcome to BrickPicker. I went to Taiwan a few years ago, and I must say...Your glass Coke bottles are pretty darn cool. And I supposed they have to be, for the amount of 90+ degree weather you get. :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I always miss these threads.

38 year old female here. I have a son, but he's way past his own Lego days. But because of him, we have the old movie studio sets and a bunch of others that are mis-matched all over the place (he also inherited my old OLD Space sets). But now I have begun anew again since last Christmas with my first Friends set. Hehe.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, here is the good news. I finally managed to find all the separately started "Getting to know you better" type of threads and merge them into this one for everybody's convenience. (There was something like six of these running around here.)

Okay, now for the bad. I had to restart the poll so unfortunately everyone's previous votes were wiped. :o However, the good news in that is the new poll has more options than the previous iterations. I could now 'spread' the age selection, add a choice of sex/gender, and reorganize the locations as well as add a couple more. (I think I have room for a few more regions if anyone would like me to add another.)

I have really been meaning to fix this since the forum conversion but as usual other things kept getting in the way. Anyway, this should now give a much better overall image of the community here for anyone willing to partake in such an endeavor. For anybody worried, the results of this poll are completely private. There is not a single person that can view who voted for what.

I was born in Georgia.  The state though, not the country.  Aren't y'all part of Russia yet?

I don't mean to be rude, but come on, I mean... COME ON!

Google, Wikipedia... they don't cost you a dime and you have all the info there.

I'm not Georgian, not even closely related to, but you gotta be a little bit more careful when making these questions/affirmations.