LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

1 hour ago, brickvoyeur said:

Gasgano Podracer GWP at Walmart

https://www.legoraceroffer.com/

Thanks just did mine. To bad they don't have the Podracer set in stock would have ordered that one. 

Offer limited to one (1) redemptions per person/email address. First twenty thousand (20,000) qualified participants will receive a LEGO® Star Wars Gasgano’sTM Podracer building set.

2 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

I emailed them after the online rejection  . We will see 

That worked for me on the last Walmart Promotion like this.....Tried submitting pics online with no luck.....Finally was able to get through with the email address

Edited by mlc3423

3 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

After the original online form submission was declined I just replied to the email with this and it went through. 

IMG_2609.jpeg

This GWP is back. 

IMG_2616.png

I replied to the rejection email, resubmitted the images to the link and used the direct email. It finally worked, don’t know which one though as I got a an incomplete reply and an already qualified reply.

56 minutes ago, skiizim said:

I replied to the rejection email, resubmitted the images to the link and used the direct email. It finally worked, don’t know which one though as I got a an incomplete reply and an already qualified reply.

Same. I replied with 4 different versions of my receipt. Finally got the confirmation email this morning and then 3 more emails a few hours later saying I was already qualified. What a PITA this whole scenario was. At least I wasn't disqualified afterwards. 🤣