LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

7 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

so Captain my Captain its the equivalent of $52 to get a set of these 3 VIP magnets.  of course you have stud city showing it off on their stand and display on you tube and talking about how if they run out quickly it will go crazy like the coins did. I'm inclined to get all 3 and burn half my points (after I got the last two ninjago sets) but I made myself say I will only spend the vip points on free lego from now on.  what a situation.  what say you ?

in-hand already paid off promotion.. Value is in the eye of the holder, is it worth $20 to you? Just another a gamble like anything else. I kinda like it for $20 but I wasn't asking for it so eh???

10 hours ago, Billy Brick said:

in-hand already paid off promotion.. Value is in the eye of the holder, is it worth $20 to you? Just another a gamble like anything else. I kinda like it for $20 but I wasn't asking for it so eh???

I don’t gamble, just buy what I like, so I never get caught holding a bag. However, you won’t get rich with my mentality. Usually it’s break even, but I got to drive the car, wear the watch, and stare at a beautiful box for a period of time — then walk away with the same money in hand.