Bricklink's AFOL Designer Program 2024

On 12/18/2021 at 3:08 PM, Pseudoty said:

Round 1 no, they still haven’t provided the PDF version AFAIK just the app instructions. Sets are shipping from Denmark and I have seen a few complaints in the comments that they are arriving damaged because no packing material was used. 

They are available on Bricklink. Go to Studio - Designer Program - PDF instructions or use this direct link.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I emailed customer service last night about when these would ship, also concerned about payment method, and today they responded:

Your BrickLink Designer orders for 910010 Great Fishing Boat & 910013 Retro Bowling Alley have been placed. The latter will ship in August next year, the Great Fishing Boat will ship in June 2022.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BAtacos said:

I emailed customer service last night about when these would ship, also concerned about payment method, and today they responded:

Your BrickLink Designer orders for 910010 Great Fishing Boat & 910013 Retro Bowling Alley have been placed. The latter will ship in August next year, the Great Fishing Boat will ship in June 2022.

Was your boat order from the second round of 5K for sets in group 1?

59 minutes ago, BAtacos said:

Well I’m hoping the bit about the boat is wrong, I got the same email for all five sets on 12/2 and am getting jealous of all the “haul posts” on AFOLS of Facebook.

edit: I placed my orders immediately in the first wave of the “first” round.

Edited by minicoopers11

Round 1 first wave of orders (all castles) for USA are not scheduled to be delivered until February 2022 and second wave where they increased the limit from 5K to 10K for the other 4 sets summer 2022 per BL post on their FB page. All sets were manufactured at the Denmark plant and I guess are on a ship to the USA. 

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Thanos75 said:

They really should  not have started the second let alone the third round until after the first round was shipped. 

makes sense for consumer to do that....but from a manufacturing and distribution perspective....it's like a restaurant...take the orders first because implementation can be more efficient when all the orders are in.

• 3 weeks later...

Just received this:

Here's a quick update on your BrickLink Designer Program order. 

Orders to the United States and Canada will begin shipping at the end of January and those going to Australia and New Zealand will start shipping at the end of February. Due to ongoing global shipping delays, your order may take longer than normal to arrive after it’s been shipped. 

We also want to let you know that your card will be charged when we start getting your order ready to ship. You’ll need to make sure you have funds available and the card is still valid before then. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Just received this:

Here's a quick update on your BrickLink Designer Program order. 

Orders to the United States and Canada will begin shipping at the end of January and those going to Australia and New Zealand will start shipping at the end of February. Due to ongoing global shipping delays, your order may take longer than normal to arrive after it’s been shipped. 

We also want to let you know that your card will be charged when we start getting your order ready to ship. You’ll need to make sure you have funds available and the card is still valid before then. 

Same. Guaranteed these will arrive during my second winter break vacation, then.

Thanks for ordering from LEGO.com. The item(s) listed below are currently out of stock, so it will be a little longer before we can ship them to you. We're sorry about the delay.
If you made your payment via credit card, please note that while we will authorize your card shortly, it will not be charged until we ship the item(s). You will receive a separate email notification at that time.

image.png.231bdcc199f8e9635486f869936c74e2.png

weird cuz i ordered in the first 5 minutes

10 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Thanks for ordering from LEGO.com. The item(s) listed below are currently out of stock, so it will be a little longer before we can ship them to you. We're sorry about the delay.
If you made your payment via credit card, please note that while we will authorize your card shortly, it will not be charged until we ship the item(s). You will receive a separate email notification at that time.

I got the same email one my fishing boat 

1 hour ago, Bricklectic said:

Same. I ordered ASAP and got this for all items. One of each.

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Someone made me an offer on ebay for 3 castle in the forest sets. Should I be wary? I feel like its weird that someone would want that many

To me, it's weird if he's willing to pay the markup for three. But some people have F-it money and want three for a mod. 

• Like 1