Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

21 minutes ago, tacsniper said:

I wonder if all this stock we are seeing in North America are relocations from EU as they went retired.

latest seal codes that i have seen 43R5 so it does look like north america release. i am yet to see S codes for RE.  i don't this its relocation.

we saw a whole lot of S of exo-suit so we know that it got everything ;)

14 hours ago, jdmpartz said:

Not too get extremely technical about it.

But when I see major retailers, marking it up from 20-30% over retail and still selling out, To me that seems there is a supply - demand issue around this theme. Which is great is my opinion. 

A simple look on ebay, shows 75919 selling at %50+  retail prices and climbing.

Not trying to argue, but just showing real life stuff.

None the less, this line sucks, dont buy anymore. lol

i think people here have hard time making a valid argument and they get way too defensive and punch line "this line sucks don't buy" ... 

i never said this line sucks. i never said this line is not giving out return. 

it was at its high around AUG-SEPT time. and now it has been on the decline.

{ btw no retailer has marked up this to 20%-30% and ran out. if you are talking about the 75920 that pops up @ walmart.com and shows price of 84 or whatever above its MSRP 39,99 then i believe one need to understand that when walmart goes out of stock then its matching price to what's the at AMZ or something of that sort. i don't think anyone is buying it at that price. TRU is the only other retailer that marks up almost every set. so not even going to talk about that one since no one buys from them online if they do then its all going to re-sellers. }

11 minutes ago, labfreak7 said:

All the resellers buying armfuls of this ruined it. No offense to anyone because I got caught up in the frenzy as well.

true that. just like 

exo-suit

sw advent calendar

now JW line.. this one is going to be a massive one. not sure how many people bought these on credit :)

worse part is people are going to return which will ruin all the more... 

50 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

true that. just like 

exo-suit

sw advent calendar

now JW line.. this one is going to be a massive one. not sure how many people bought these on credit :)

worse part is people are going to return which will ruin all the more... 

100% agreed.  Free-falling in effect.  I would sell every one I'm holding if I had any left.  Even if it meant taking a loss.

3 hours ago, newbie77 said:

i think people here have hard time making a valid argument and they get way too defensive and punch line "this line sucks don't buy" ... 

i never said this line sucks. i never said this line is not giving out return. 

I was being sarcastic, I LOVE this line.

Sorry, i guess its hard to interpret tone.

I bought four of Ir's this morning and afternoon and night using truth. The most I paid was 110 and the lowest 90 using rewards. Sold all four within three hours at 170 each using ebay. If they do refund me the fees I'll be 240 up for the day. So long story short people still want their dinos 

1 hour ago, Mrbigz8657 said:

I bought four of Ir's this morning and afternoon and night using truth. The most I paid was 110 and the lowest 90 using rewards. Sold all four within three hours at 170 each using ebay. If they do refund me the fees I'll be 240 up for the day. So long story short people still want their dinos 

assuming that buy 3 @ 90 = 270 and 1 $ 110 = $380 

sell all @ 170X4 = 680 

680-380 = 300 - 240 = 60

so you shipped a lego set of size [23X14X3.5] = 24X16X4 [box] = 7lb ( it would be 6lb 7oz) for basically $15/set.

you must be one of those lucky sellers in mid-west who gets buyer in the same state or may be even zip code and hence don't have to eat up anything on shipping. and can ship almost exclusives size sets for $15 (with insurance/signature for protection.)

my entire history of years of selling % of buyer in the same state (less than 7%) i am in california... may be Californians don't buy legos.

• Like 1

Guest betsy805

HA!  I'm in WA and I swear I sell the most sets to Florida.  Or New York.  Then again, most WA residents are deterred by the 9.5% sales tax I have to charge them!

50 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

assuming that buy 3 @ 90 = 270 and 1 $ 110 = $380 

sell all @ 170X4 = 680 

680-380 = 300 - 240 = 60

so you shipped a lego set of size [23X14X3.5] = 24X16X4 [box] = 7lb ( it would be 6lb 7oz) for basically $15/set.

you must be one of those lucky sellers in mid-west who gets buyer in the same state or may be even zip code and hence don't have to eat up anything on shipping. and can ship almost exclusives size sets for $15 (with insurance/signature for protection.)

my entire history of years of selling % of buyer in the same state (less than 7%) i am in california... may be Californians don't buy legos.

170 wasn't inclusive of shipping. One buyer paid 20 to ship two. The other was 10.50 to ship. Still waiting on 4th . The Rhode Island one scared me a little as I am in Illinois but it worked 

i just did the math total buy in was 457 so the I was off on the profit. It was 223 not 240 

Edited by Mrbigz8657

6 hours ago, newbie77 said:

...so you shipped a lego set of size [23X14X3.5] = 24X16X4 [box] = 7lb ( it would be 6lb 7oz) for basically $15/set.

Facts: I've sold at least thirteen 75919 I-R's via Amazon FBM. Avg. shipping has been $10.84 each (including $.07 Amzn fee, not including box cost), highest shipping was $15.27, lowest $7.82.

I don't buy insurance when selling on ebay because someone here once said Paypal covers us up to $750, so paying for that is just dumb (...well not their exact words, but more or less the impression I took from it).

23 minutes ago, Kenxxx said:

Facts: I've sold at least thirteen 75919 I-R's via Amazon FBM. Avg. shipping has been $10.84 each (including $.07 Amzn fee, not including box cost), highest shipping was $15.27, lowest $7.82.

I don't buy insurance when selling on ebay because someone here once said Paypal covers us up to $750, so paying for that is just dumb (...well not their exact words, but more or less the impression I took from it).

again you are one lucky being in state from where shipping is cheaper everywhere.

for me its 17->22 without any protection :) and i don't sell on ebay.

i am just dumb paying for insurance on $200,00 set.. 

58 minutes ago, Kenxxx said:

Are you using smartpost? I'm scared to use that with any Amazon order. Prime members will ***** you out if they don't have it in their hands in 48 hours.

I'm on the east coast so I have only been selling IR on amz between 6-11 am. I have not gotten any west coast orders this way and kept shipping costs down. Something I started doing last year with hot sets. Not really an option with slower selling sets but IR sells fast if you price it right. 

• Like 1