Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

Will do . $15 USD = $20 AU and I probably overestimate fees by $5 as a habit , rather than underestimate. As ebay and paypal fees are often higher than you think, when you have a good look at the percentage that you are paying over the year compared to sales. It is good profit. But it is not the 2 x retail that is being said. Hopefully it should go up though.

That's an instant $20 return on a $70 set without lifting a finger, I wouldn't be complaining with that! :-)

Wait until early December to see what these are selling for.... 

• Like 1

Bad news is I just pulled my first RE with fresh seal off a Walmart shelf. And then another 4 off another Walmart shelf. I saw green in Stock on Walmart app 2 days ago but now showing 6 in my little area in Stock. So looks like most of the million Walmarts will get at least one case. Good news we can load up more but could really hurt long term and short term. 

I've bought at MSRP more for this theme than any other.  It just don't feel right.

Deeply like. I feel naked standing there holding these sets marked at full MSRP, walking to the register... With no coupon, no heavily discounted gift card, no second coupon, no third coupon, no feeling of butterflies in my stomach wondering if all my coupons are going to stack or if that sad looking cashier with those beady little eyes is going to throw a roadblock on me...

I just feel naked. Then I go through with it anyway, go home and input the purchase into my dinky little spreadsheet with a frowny face next to the price paid on each set. Full MSRP plus tax. Just sad. 

• Like 1

With no coupon, no heavily discounted gift card, no second coupon, no third coupon, 

It's sad this is not a concern in Canada as coupons are a joke up here. They are non-existent in the world of Toys. Non-stackable. No discounted gift cards.

Only time we got this theme on sale was back in June or July from TRU :(

Will do . $15 USD = $20 AU and I probably overestimate fees by $5 as a habit , rather than underestimate. As ebay and paypal fees are often higher than you think, when you have a good look at the percentage that you are paying over the year compared to sales. It is good profit. But it is not the 2 x retail that is being said. Hopefully it should go up though.

But it is 2x retail for those of us that don't exclusively use eBay and Amazon.  Also, the point wasn't that it's sold out for 2x MSRP now at Walmart, the point is all of that is true in October.  Without Lego having these avail until February (if you can believe the site and I have no reason not to), does anyone really believe $10 will be your profit at Christmas time in 2 months?

It's sad this is not a concern in Canada as coupons are a joke up here. They are non-existent in the world of Toys. Non-stackable. No discounted gift cards.

Only time we got this theme on sale was back in June or July from TRU

London drugs also had a "decent" sale at 20% off awhile back (western Canada). That's when I picked up IR. Too bad they didn't carry any REs.

London drugs also had a "decent" sale at 20% off awhile back (western Canada). That's when I picked up IR. Too bad they didn't carry any REs.

I'm pretty sure most of those JW sets were picked up by BP members during the original sale and their brief reappearance late August.

The mobile ap said there were some PC's at my local WM, so I thought I would go check it out.  Sure enough, they had 4 PC's and 3 DA's.  I didn't really want them, but had to take them (I didn't have any before).  What if they're the last ones I see in the wild this year?