Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

So I have not said or asked much on this

I also absolutely believe it will be back I want to ask a question it does not change my opinion it will absolutely be back

Is the whole sale order form perfect ?

Has every time for all time it never had a set on it for the next year that ended up being not available ?

Again JW will be back in my opinion but I want to know if this whole sale catalog order form can be considered PERFECT

I highly doubt it

Sorry, I meant the quarterly LEGO Catalog is PERFECT.

Just to refresh everybody's memory this message was up Oct 8th last year about the Tumbler which this line has mimicked pretty well...   We all know the Tumbler was available throughout the holidays in small quantities and just enough to keep the price level down below what it was selling for at the beginning few months when it was really hot.

We all know how that turned out.  Same could be said for Wall E.  36R5 and 37R5 have showed up this week yet LEGO puts them all in the back and says "sold out" while shop at home says there is still a neck issue.    Plenty of games being played the last few months so wouldn't go by what messages say.

tumbler.png

• Like 1

Just to refresh everybody's memory this message was up Oct 8th last year about the Tumbler which this line has mimicked pretty well...   We all know the Tumbler was available throughout the holidays in small quantities and just enough to keep the price level down below what it was selling for at the beginning few months when it was really hot.

We all know how that turned out.  Same could be said for Wall E.  36R5 and 37R5 have showed up this week yet LEGO puts them all in the back and says "sold out" while shop at home says there is still a neck issue.    Plenty of games being played the last few months so wouldn't go by what messages say.

I guess when 76023 came back it switched then to limit 1...

The most entertaining 10 minutes of my day were spent going into my gmail trash and searching for "Jurassic fossilrock". Some absolute comedy gold in there, my personal favorite where he called the non-believers in his cult of early retirement a bunch of "Christian Scientists".

mscheaf has some new competition.

• Like 3

The most entertaining 10 minutes of my day were spent going into my gmail trash and searching for "Jurassic fossilrock". Some absolute comedy gold in there, my personal favorite where he called the non-believers in his cult of early retirement a bunch of "Christian Scientists".

mschaef has some new competition.

yeah but there's a huge difference between him and mschaef...... i actually like mschaef  :derisive:

mscheaf has some new competition.

yeah but there's a huge difference between him and mschaef...... i actually like mschaef  :derisive:

Please DO NOT make it personal.

mscheaf is no more... 'nuff said.

idk about that, maybe in original form but reincarnated into another...

It's always possible, but he asked for his account to be deleted after he was asked repeatedly to stop being such a jerk in the forums and given more than enough rope to hang himself. Besides, we haven't experienced the amount of Walmart & mobile negativity since he departed us. If that's the route he chose, to hide under a new name, all the power to him and any others who do it as well... whatever helps folks sleep at night!

I don't agree with fossil either and we've publicly stated our dislike for each other, but the above two messages are wading into more than just "I don't like you" territory.

It's always possible, but he asked for his account to be deleted after he was asked repeatedly to stop being such a jerk in the forums and given more than enough rope to hang himself. Besides, we haven't experienced the amount of Walmart & mobile negativity since he departed us. If that's the route he chose, to hide under a new name, all the power to him and any others who do it as well... whatever helps folks sleep at night!

I don't agree with fossil either and we've publicly stated our dislike for each other, but the above two messages are wading into more than just "I don't like you" territory.

I honestly found mschaef 's negativity to be comical lol!